Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

I have a few very similar dresses.

Great dress with no bra or panty. I always thought this exact look can be worn anywhere as it’s very feminine, actually covers everything, and well, nipples under a dress also look sexy and feminine.

All covered but still showing appropriate female curves. Any underwear would actually show and look lumpy or bad.

Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view

Loving those lips!

Yes. Back in the day I did not have digital camera or much internet. When trying to convince a man to join me in double teaming my wife they were many time skeptical. Probably thought she was unattractive of fat or I was gay or bi. Photos like that many times did the trick. If they were interestedI would set up a time for the 3 of us to meet and see if there was any chemistry with my wife and if she approved

Yes. Back in the day I did not have digital camera or much internet. When trying to convince a man to join me in double teaming my wife they were many time skeptical. Probably thought she was unattractive of fat or I was gay or bi. Photos like that many times did the trick. If they were interestedI would set up a time for the 3 of us to meet and see if there was any chemistry with my wife and if she approved
I can imagine that pics like those would certainly encourage a meet! :) I curious what sort of percentage of meets continued to fucking. I'd say you must have a fair idea of the sort of men Elaine would take inside her. High conversion rate? ;-)

We were usually quite successful. After several years of me finding a man she was confident in me picking out a man. Most of the failures were men getting nervous and not even showing up or being so nervous they could not get hard. She liked one guy who jokingly called himself Larry limpdick ater his first failure. He called a couple weeks later and Elaine liked him enough to give him a second chance and he performed great. The worst guys were the ones who wanted to control everythng or change the rules we had established. Just sent them packing. Showing them pics like these usually got them very interestedrbl1b.jpgrbl1d.jpg

We were usually quite successful. After several years of me finding a man she was confident in me picking out a man. Most of the failures were men getting nervous and not even showing up or being so nervous they could not get hard. She liked one guy who jokingly called himself Larry limpdick ater his first failure. He called a couple weeks later and Elaine liked him enough to give him a second chance and he performed great. The worst guys were the ones who wanted to control everythng or change the rules we had established. Just sent them packing. Showing them pics like these usually got them very interestedView attachment 5874413View attachment 5874415
Larry limpdick! Love it, obviously he doesn't take himself too seriously, perhaps that why Elaine offered her pussy to him again, glad to hear that her faith in him was rewarded and she got a good fucking from him.

Back