limp cock

anyone else have this problem?

• Total voters
I've communicated with numerous white hubbies who, too, say its when they hear me demand something of them that they get hard.
Yes. The thrill of taking orders from a dominant Bull, in front of your woman, is a delicious factor in the emasculation so many of us crave from cuckoldry. It excites our limp dicklettes to do as we are ordered.

No hubby can turn away from not wanting to watch. Even the most staunch ones I've met always capitulate toward wanting to watch . . . unless their wives lock them outside the bedroom.
Oh my, we all want to watch you Bulls satisfying our women! Vive la satisfaction!

Gina my friend. other 1 rather not say lol which 1 would u rather bang ? in detail please
Any real woman is better than any fantasy, but I do love a plump fast woman. They are slutty and fun to be around. I love to watch their big boobs bounce while they are riding or being pounded by big black cock. If Gina would like a one night stand with a man who will do anything she asks for an evening including gay sex with her regular boyfriend, send her my way.

The Shango blog deals with us inadequate white bois perfectly. White married sissy bois especially have an obligation to promote this special relationship.
Guys we MUST spread the word around the globe. Black is best and white bois are nothing. The sooner we understand this th the better it will be for us.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank every single Black Man that has ever seeded a white (especialy) married white woman.
Black Men are simply better than us.
I add my thanks as well

Back