Lil Jess & Daddy - FL Couple

LilJess&Daddy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
My 4'10" petite Latina wife and I are looking for a respectful, classy well hung straight male (8"+) to help dominate her in the best of ways, no cuckholding.

She wants to be Tag teamed, spit roasted and used well by me and another. Shes submissive so you should be dominate like myself. PM if interested in a potential get together.IMG-20220112-WA0027.jpg

My 4'10" petite Latina wife and I are looking for a respectful, classy well hung straight male (8"+) to help dominate her in the best of ways, no cuckholding.

She wants to be Tag teamed, spit roasted and used well by me and another. Shes submissive so you should be dominate like myself. PM if interested in a potential get together.View attachment 5324418
Where are you located?

She wants to be Tag teamed, spit roasted and used well by me and another. Shes submissive so you should be dominate like myself. PM if interested in a potential get together.View attachment 5324418
Damn I want her I’ll breed her good!!!

Back