Lil dick Role call ♠️

20200310_151542-1-gif.3575652
Your wife s ass is awesome! But she is built for BBC🤤

IVE GOTTA SAY I DO FEEL BAD FOR BETA GUYS WHO BASICALLY LOST THE RANDOM GENE POOL ROULETTE GAME. NONE OF US CAN CHOOSE OUR TRAITS....WE ARE ALL THE RESULTS OF OUR BIRTH PARENTS AND ANCESTORS BUT IT SURE MUST SUCK BEING A BETA WITH NO REAL SEX APPEAL NEVER HAVE A WOMAN LOOK AT YOU WITH PURE DESIRE THE WAY SEXY BLACK MEN ARE.....AT LEAST YOU CAN ENJOY THIS BLACK MAN & WHITE WOMAN FETISH....BETTER THAN NOTHING

IVE GOTTA SAY I DO FEEL BAD FOR BETA GUYS WHO BASICALLY LOST THE RANDOM GENE POOL ROULETTE GAME. NONE OF US CAN CHOOSE OUR TRAITS....WE ARE ALL THE RESULTS OF OUR BIRTH PARENTS AND ANCESTORS BUT IT SURE MUST SUCK BEING A BETA WITH NO REAL SEX APPEAL NEVER HAVE A WOMAN LOOK AT YOU WITH PURE DESIRE THE WAY SEXY BLACK MEN ARE.....AT LEAST YOU CAN ENJOY THIS BLACK MAN & WHITE WOMAN FETISH....BETTER THAN NOTHING
This 💯💯💯

dont feel sorry for us betas, feel sorry for the women that end up with us if the beta is not open about her sexual needs. the great thing about cuckold is the woman can actually have a good sex life once her beta partner accepts its not all about his needs. when i was in my 20s i wouldnt have been open to this and think the woman would have been selfish but now i think it's a great thing for relationship if the man is not up to it.
and also its amazing to watch a bbc alpha fuck and satisfy a woman

I know we're supposed to make fun of white guys with miniscule dicks. But it's also kind of sad. The way they must feel about themselves. Afraid to take a public shower after working out or swimming. And the possibility that some snot nose kid will show up, and be bigger.
once i accepted what i got its a lot of weight off my shoulders. and it can be fun having others notice it in the showers. when i was younger i was scared to take a public shower but fine with it now. last time in a sauna i had asian men notice it, it was funny having them notice it and talking to another about it

I know we're supposed to make fun of white guys with miniscule dicks. But it's also kind of sad. The way they must feel about themselves. Afraid to take a public shower after working out or swimming. And the possibility that some snot nose kid will show up, and be bigger.
It’s much more fun to make fun. And after all that is why we are here. It would be different if we were not all begging for the attention! So laugh! Love ! Point and joke! You are making lots of little white dicklets rock hard when you do Stevie! 😁

Back