Lil dick Role call ♠️

I know we're supposed to make fun of white guys with miniscule dicks. But it's also kind of sad. The way they must feel about themselves. Afraid to take a public shower after working out or swimming. And the possibility that some snot nose kid will show up, and be bigger.
I don't shy away from the showers or the pool changing room. After sport, my winkle shrinks down to nothing and is just a tiny roll of wrinkled skin. Men look at it and stories get shared around amongst people.
I don't care who knows that I have a baby sized dick, I'm not hiding myself and I'm actually very proud of who I am!

I don't shy away from the showers or the pool changing room. After sport, my winkle shrinks down to nothing and is just a tiny roll of wrinkled skin. Men look at it and stories get shared around amongst people.
I don't care who knows that I have a baby sized dick, I'm not hiding myself and I'm actually very proud of who I am!
I feel similar about my small size, actually I even like when my small size is noticed as I feel some humiliation and comfort.

Back