Like mom like ******* - revenge

I had previously fucked an older mom/wife/grandma I met in an interracial fb group a few years ago, her husband had ED and generally had a Bad attitude. He was also one of those bigot republican men who I enjoyed knowing I was in their wife(its a kink plus republican older women really are into black dick especially when their husbands Dislike black men no idea why)
for this story I’ll call her Beth, Beth had a high sex drive which hubby did not. They maybe fucked once a year.

Beth lived in a small town in Ohio and worked as a teacher. she occasionally would fuck around until hubby caught her so she took some time off fucking until she broke. she has 4 *******(boy/3 girls) Her oldest her ******* has a ******* addiction. Her second oldest ******* is married, and her third Is single and her youngest ******* Cass is in college.
I first fucked Beth when she planned a family vacation To nyc I booked a room in the same hotel so while she was solo “sight seeing” she was really in my room getting fucked.
She was in town for a week and I clapped her cheeks daily sometimes 2x a day.
so we kept in contact chatted through different apps exchanged pics etc.

I had business in Ohio so she arranged to visit her ******* who lived in another town in Ohio as a way to see me. So while during the day she was a mom and grandma at night she was my black dick slut. one Day she tells me to delete all her pics and she can’t talk or see me anymore. someone local she was talking to was upset he hadn’t fucked her and she was worried he would tell her husband that kind of offended me since I don’t know her husband and I’m in a whole different state. she also tells her her ******* relapsed and her life was stressing her Out. i don’t delete the pics but we stop communicating.

once again I’m in Ohio for work so I reach out to her this was almost a year later she sees the messages and blocks me.
that pisses me off, I remember she has a kid in college and so I do some detective work and find out where I’m in town for two weeks so I hit up the town I look pretty Young despite being in my 40s. so On the weekend I hit a seemingly popular college pub, few hours pass I talk to some cute girls get some numbers but it’s not the *******. Then it’s like the gods heard me. her ******* and friends walk in. I immediately make eye contact, at some point she breaks away from Her friends to go get a ******* I approach and chat her up. She immediately says I have a ny accent I ask her how does she know ? She says her family visited nyc years ago and she loved it she hopes to go back again.
so I flirt she flirts I tell her I’m in town until Monday and when can I see her?

she says she has a bf, I say so? laugher, she gives me her Snapchat. later that night in my hotel we chat she’s in her dorm tipsy nude. she definitely gets her body from her mom. Big white ass great tit’s but slimmer waist.
I invite her to my hotel tomorrow she tries to deny but then I show her my dick and say if your bf has a bigger dick I will take back the invite but if not she has to come to my hotel.
needless to say she agreed lol.

she comes over and is a little nervous but some ******* feeling and dirty talk gets her relaxed.
i then get her naked and eat her pussy. She orgasms then I tell Her to suck my dick she’s inexperienced at it so I coach her a little I don’t wanna bust yet so I grab a rubber and tell her to get on all 4’s. I grab her hips and enter her very tight pussy.
she also got that from her mom, I’m in heaven she’s moaning and yelling (another trait from Her mom)
we switch position to missionary and I’m just absolutely pounding away.

I pull her on top and she grinds on top until It’s time for me to bust.
I tell her and get her position facing me I take the rubber off and paint her face. Then tell her to suck the rest of the cum out.
I grab my phone she’s reluctant but I tell her it’s just for me and she can have copies.
I take pics of her came on face and body after she cleans up.
I tell her to come to nyc this summer.
she blows me before she leaves.
few days later I’m back in nyc and I open another social account and send the pics to her mom.

within hours I’m getting a response and she’s angry. She says stay away from her ******* she’s engaged and the guy is great.
She threatens me and I laugh, I taunt her “what are you gonna do blow your family up and tell them?“
i Tell her it took this for you to contact me.
I tell her if I’m in town again I’ll contact her kid and fuck her again.
she starts begging she unblocks me and video calls me she’s begging and crying apologizing and says I can have her whenever I’m in town.
she will even plan another trip to nyc.
I agree.
this summer I’m fucking time both again And neither one will know.

Back