Lifestyle while having a young family

As they grow up they maybe become easier to look after but they also become more complicated we out of that now as both over 18
Oh yeah I know that ..I think my wife feels guilty leaving them with grandparents whilst we are away fucking another guy *well her fucking another guy not me lol

when my wife started her interracial relationship we had to organize ourselves .
I agreed that my wife had this experience and also our two girls . we divided the week: one day he spent it with us and one day with his black.

Oh yeah I know that ..I think my wife feels guilty leaving them with grandparents whilst we are away fucking another guy *well her fucking another guy not me lol
The ******* are old enough that you can watch them while the Mrs. gets what she needs once or twice a month. She can go out "with the girls" and come back after you have put the ******* to bed with a freshly fucked pussy for you to enjoy! There is nothing wrong with the ******* spending quality time with the grandparents either while you watch her taking black cock. The ******* need the bonding time with their grandparents as much as the wife needs black cocks! A very positive use of the time for everyone involved. My ******* were younger than that,we had to adapt, because caring for the ******* came before my wife cumming on a big black cock,but we were able to accommodate time for both.

The ******* are old enough that you can watch them while the Mrs. gets what she needs once or twice a month. She can go out "with the girls" and come back after you have put the ******* to bed with a freshly fucked pussy for you to enjoy! There is nothing wrong with the ******* spending quality time with the grandparents either while you watch her taking black cock. The ******* need the bonding time with their grandparents as much as the wife needs black cocks! A very positive use of the time for everyone involved. My ******* were younger than that,we had to adapt, because caring for the ******* came before my wife cumming on a big black cock,but we were able to accommodate time for both.
I'm definitely not into the idea of letting her play alone neither would she want to . It's something we want to do together

I understand my wife chose to play with black men on her own, it was a choice I didn't agree with. I retaliated for her doing it. She wanted me to stay home playing Mr. Mom while she got railed by her black coworkers. Before that we had done everything together. My wife was very jealous of other women around me,so I told her that if she wanted me to watch the ******* one night a week while she played then I would, but I wanted her to watch them one night a week while I went out too! So that is how it happened. I took her cuckolding me and no longer including me badly and took it out on the asses of every older white wife,mom and grandmother I could get my cock into. I made her pay for doing that to me! Her flings would last a couple of months, mine lasted years! That said it would be more difficult to arrange time for activities if you both go and can not cover for each other. The bonding time with the grandparents is really good for the ******* and your parents as well. Even if it is only once or twice a month, it would be good for everyone involved. No need to feel guilty about what you are doing when the ******* are with their grandparents, just knowing that they are being cared for while you and your wife get a much needed break is what is really important. How you as a couple relieve stress is nothing to feel guilty about at all.

Before we got married and pre pregnancy
Oh really early on then . Me and my Mrs been together for 10+ years . We got a great sex life but definitely want to make this a reality..don't you find it's not as big here in the UK . Alot of guys on fabswingers seeking couples though

Back