Lifestyle while having a young family

First, your wife is hot af! And love your posts and stories; she's definitely a slut for black cock!

We have ******* and find time to play, just as you would going on date nights with your wife. Ideally, finding an ongoing BBC Bull who you trust will make it easier for you to have him over after your baby is asleep. Her taking her BBC Bull in your married bed, too, really heightens the eroticism!

Love her pics! Keep us posted!

View attachment 4632918
I really appreciate that. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed her pics

She is damn 🔥🔥🔥! Get her white sexy ass Verified dude
Thank you. She's not comfortable with getting verified unfortunately. She doesn't let me post more than what's just on here already. She's very shy and self-consciousness. I've shown her what you and others have said and it makes her feel embarrassed.
Kinda funny isn't it? Wants to get fucked by a BBC and wants to be used entirely, but is shy having people look at pics of her that doesn't show her face.

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to be creative, Jshep. But a one-year old doesn't really know who is in bed with your wife, so you have a kind of grace period to bring guys into your home for your wife's pleasure. As they get older you can take them out in the evening for a few hours, while mommy "rests up." Just have your wife text you and say "shes awake now" (code for lover has gone). When our girls approached 7 and 8 years old, we had to use hotels for a while, or wife would spend the night at lover's place. We just told the ******* mommy had to work late - they were adjusted to that concept and it worked well as the ******* went into their teens. When the ******* are tweens, they become a lot more aware of what's going on around them, so having mommy work late once in a while really fit our needs. You can also "rent a room out" to your wife's lover. We had a door put between our bedroom and the adjoining bedroom that her lover "rented." Easy for he and I to trade places for the night. Just keep the doors locked into the hallway. For us, it was often best to have my wife spend the night at her lover's place.

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to be creative, Jshep. But a one-year old doesn't really know who is in bed with your wife, so you have a kind of grace period to bring guys into your home for your wife's pleasure. As they get older you can take them out in the evening for a few hours, while mommy "rests up." Just have your wire text you and say "shes awake now" (code for lover has gone). When our girls approached 7 and 8 years old, we had to use hotels for a while, or wife would spend the night at lover's place. We just told the ******* mommy had to work late - they were adjusted to that concept and it worked well as the ******* went into their teens. When the ******* are tweens, they become a lot more aware of what's going on around them, so having mommy work late once in a while really fit our needs. You can also "rent a room out" to your wife's lover. We had a door put between our bedroom and the adjoining bedroom that her lover "rented." Easy for he and I to trade places for the night. Just keep the doors locked into the hallway. For us, it was often best to have my wife spend the night at her lover's place.
Wow. That's really long term thinking. I haven't thought that far ahead yet 😅 but I like the thought of thinking about it 😜

Hopefully, my wife enjoys it when we do it soon as we don't have a bad first experience. She's the kind that will be like "no, I'm never doing it again" because somehow she would be like embarrassed that it went poorly, even if it was the guy.

Her biggest things preventing it in her mind is she sees it as Cheating, and she feels like because we have a baby, she can't.

Not sure if you read my other posts but you can see she really wants it, she's just nervous because I really think she thinks it's cheating.

I was with a few younger wives/couples. In my late-30s, I was with a 25 yr old wife, and youngest was 19 once. And a few that had babies at home. I would have to come very late at night to get around the baby thing. At the time, I was willing to do that, but now in my late 40s, I been got tired of sneaking around baby issues and only like it if a couple can make other arrangements, like a baby-sitter. But at the time, yes, when I visited a married couple's home, I've played with the wife while baby was sleeping in the other room several times.

I was wondering how many of us have young families and are on the younger side in general.

I'm 29 and my wife is 23, we have a 1 year old and planning on more *******.

But I'm wondering how do you guys do it and is it possible? Even a few times a year type thing? I know anything is possible obviously. It just seems like it could get difficult as the years go on. But I'm curious what your experiences are!

Looking to get into the lifestyle, here's some posts that you can check out if you want to see how I found out my wife wants BBC:

Post 1
Thread 'I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

Post 2 - Update / Confirmation
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/View attachment 4615785
What a beautiful woman you have.

I was with a few younger wives/couples. In my late-30s, I was with a 25 yr old wife, and youngest was 19 once. And a few that had babies at home. I would have to come very late at night to get around the baby thing. At the time, I was willing to do that, but now in my late 40s, I been got tired of sneaking around baby issues and only like it if a couple can make other arrangements, like a baby-sitter. But at the time, yes, when I visited a married couple's home, I've played with the wife while baby was sleeping in the other room several times.
We would definitely get a hotel for the first few times. If we ended up liking a certain guy, maybe he could come over but mainly thinking about a hotel for now.
Big part of this for us is, as the ******* get older and all that

i shared my wife with a work buddy while i was in the USAF. he visited when i was working at night, toddlers were asleep. some friday nights, if i had the night off, they went out together while i baby sat.
A loving hubby. Good for you. Still share her?

I was wondering how many of us have young families and are on the younger side in general.

But I'm wondering how do you guys do it and is it possible? Even a few times a year type thing? I know anything is possible obviously. It just seems like it could get difficult as the years go on. But I'm curious what your experiences are!

Looking to get into the lifestyle, here's some posts that you can check out if you want to see how I found out my wife wants BBC:

Post 1
Thread 'I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/View attachment 4615785
beautiful

Post 1

God your wife is gorgeous. That ass!

She is built for Black guys. I would happily pay good money to see her content.

Just get the family to look after the ******* and meet these Black guys at a hotel.

I dated while my children were going up.

Since I was dating solo, we had to be careful about when and where I went.

Sometime I had a weekend business trip. Most of the times I went to swingers clubs on my own, or had to stay late at the office for work or went to office functions on my own.

We were also careful about where I went on dates.

You just have to be creative.

God your wife is gorgeous. That ass!

She is built for Black guys. I would happily pay good money to see her content.

Just get the family to look after the ******* and meet these Black guys at a hotel.
Thank you. She's actually got a pretty small ass, but when you're banging her from behind it becomes the perfect ass. It's like it totally changes. I love it 😍

Ive been seeing a couple that is due to have a first kid. Im understanding that things are going to change and she is going to be busy. As things progress we will work on our schedules and make time when we can to meet up.

Back