Lifestyle while having a young family

I will be glad to baby sit when she has a date
I did that a lot when the ******* were little, she would go out whoring. Sometimes she even got laid when the ******* were home, I stood guard by the bedroom door while my slut was getting railed,in case on of the came in from outside, or woke up during the night while mom was taking cock or cocks! Sometimes you have to adapt to whatever the situation is,I made sure that the ******* never saw anything. The things a guy will do to eat a freshly fucked pussy!

My wife had no problem wanting and getting as much cock as she could get after she had *******. Having ******* won't slow her down,but menopause combined with a hysterectomy completely ended my wife's sex life. That's what you need to be concerned about. My wife was a very active woman,and that all came to an end,like some turned off a switch.

Last edited:
She was always slutty and liked a variety of cocks sometimes two at a time! She used to get this naughty look in her eyes when she wanted to get laid! Having ******* and getting married didn't slow her down, sha had at least as much cock after marriage and ******* than before if not more.

Get vaccination and start enjoying. 😉
Don't miss time.
Did my first in 93 with we had one small baby. Continued for a few years when we lived in Ohio then stopped from 99-2017 while ******* were growing up. Empty nest opened things back up a bit, then Covid shut it back down.t

I was wondering how many of us have young families and are on the younger side in general.

I'm 29 and my wife is 23, we have a 1 year old and planning on more *******.

But I'm wondering how do you guys do it and is it possible? Even a few times a year type thing? I know anything is possible obviously. It just seems like it could get difficult as the years go on. But I'm curious what your experiences are!

Looking to get into the lifestyle, here's some posts that you can check out if you want to see how I found out my wife wants BBC:

Post 1
Thread 'I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

Post 2 - Update / Confirmation
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/View attachment 4615785
Dude, your wife is beautiful and after reading your update to post 2, her body is screaming for a good black cock to fuck her. I'm in my early 30s and my wife is not yet 30. Quite young as well, I think. From what I learnt from other members here and our own experience, young couples get a strong impression from the lifestyle once they get into it. I had to persuade my wife of trying it. Yours has a clear idea of what she wants. I already had cuck feelings since long before meeting her. I have the feeling if you both get into this at your age your marriage will be permanently stuck in the lifestyle. She'll loose the embarrassment and will fuck countless black guys in your face and ask you to take care of the baby. This is sort of happening to me. My wife also developed a preferences for certain types and those guys can be difficult to deal with. You would be dreaming of getting sloppy seconds, but would rather find their naked bodies dozing off entangled in bed and snorting slightly. Well I enjoy this lifestyle. If you think you do too, why not starting tomorrow?

Dude, your wife is beautiful and after reading your update to post 2, her body is screaming for a good black cock to fuck her. I'm in my early 30s and my wife is not yet 30. Quite young as well, I think. From what I learnt from other members here and our own experience, young couples get a strong impression from the lifestyle once they get into it. I had to persuade my wife of trying it. Yours has a clear idea of what she wants. I already had cuck feelings since long before meeting her. I have the feeling if you both get into this at your age your marriage will be permanently stuck in the lifestyle. She'll loose the embarrassment and will fuck countless black guys in your face and ask you to take care of the baby. This is sort of happening to me. My wife also developed a preferences for certain types and those guys can be difficult to deal with. You would be dreaming of getting sloppy seconds, but would rather find their naked bodies dozing off entangled in bed and snorting slightly. Well I enjoy this lifestyle. If you think you do too, why not starting tomorrow?
Honestly, that's not at all what I want.

I did that a lot when the ******* were little, she would go out whoring. Sometimes she even got laid when the ******* were home, I stood guard by the bedroom door while my slut was getting railed,in case on of the came in from outside, or woke up during the night while mom was taking cock or cocks! Sometimes you have to adapt to whatever the situation is,I made sure that the ******* never saw anything. The things a guy will do to eat a freshly fucked pussy!
loved eating fresh pussy best there was

loved eating fresh pussy best there was
Before I got married 40 years ago, I knew a stripper, well a few strippers. Most were single moms or divorced moms. Since I worked for the most part from home I suggested that Karen leave her ******* Simon with me while she went to the dentist. She took me up on it. Simon was at an age where he was exploring every thing.
i had an Aqua Star Projector Tv in my Media room with a great sound system. Simon loved being able to watch Land Before Time and Big Bird when they were 12 feet high. Another favourite place was my Green House as the dirty. It was January and there was snow on the ground.

Any ways after the first time Karen would arrange to drop him off when she needed time for Karen shopping, hair dressers. Then one day she asked if I would watch Simon will she had a date. She did not have to tell me however she did. Her date was a baker from a local company. Picker her up at my place But only after Simon showed them around first. Poor Karen was so embarrised By the tour.

when Karen returned from her date three hours later Simon was sound asleep. Had watched Fern Gully twice. With a grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of milk. Any ways Karen was feeling naughty and decided to give me a very intimate lap dance making sure I got a good view of her freshly fucked pussy. She was not expecting me to eat her. Nor was she expecting me to have a long tongue think Gene Simmons. Well turned out I was the first guy to get her off and she came three times that day with out me using my fingers or cock.

best part was her sister / room mate worked for the same company as me. her job was to drop off work, pick up finished work and reports. Abbie started showing up minus panties. Is was a well know secret that Abbie was the bosses side piece. Wonder if he ever figured out who was banging her.

We did play throughout our ******* growing up, having started when the youngest began school. While we did occasionally have our first bull at ours ( he’d do her downstairs while I kept a careful ear open for any signs of one of them getting up), it was mostly at clubs with baby sitters, except when we met a bull with his own place. You just have to find ways! It’s much too long a period to go without.
The bigger problem really is when they are teens and curious as to where we’re going and what Mum is wearing etc. And it’s no use pretending they won’t be rooting in all your drawers and cupboards.
My friend's ******* noticed how she had her purse, a pack of condoms fell out when she was looking for a card while waiting for the doctor with him ...
he was indignant and asked Mom what are you cheating on dad Why do you need a condom? she had to say that she and his dad use them, but to the surprised question why? she said that fewer such curious people were born in the family ... but she realized that she had to be more careful

there is nothing difficult for a wife to have fun if her hubby wants it, because he can always stay with the children, letting his wife go for a walk with a bull, in any case, for 10 years we did just that if there was no one to leave a *******, then my hubby remained If we met at our house, then his ha-ha duty was to watch that the baby did not wake up ...IMG_20210611_233209.jpg

Being relatively a newbie to the lifestyle, coming up on the 3 year mark, our daughters were pre-teen when we started.
Having ******* ****** us to take it slow.

We play, just not as much as we would like to. On average we play about once every 2 or 3 months.

Taking it slow is not a bad thing. Playing around once every 2 to 3 months keeps it exciting. If we got to play every week, it probably would have lost its pizazz by now. The 2 or 3 months between play lets us reconnect and bond with each other, and makes the anticipation all the more exciting in the days before you meet up with someone vs doing it every week or every other week.

I have a question for the women. Be honest, no one is going to judge. Mom's that have *******'s would you ever put the bull's needs above your *******'s. For example. Skipping out on his birthday because his bull asked to fuck on that day?

Also I have always wondered. If you did get pregnant by the bull, would you love your bull's ******* more? Again would his needs always take priority?

Back