Lifestyle while having a young family

Yeah. We would definitely go to a hotel. That's good to know that you were able to play the

Yeah the teenage thing is what I was starting to be like "hmmmm gotta be extra careful" on to
Yeah, one time my 18 year old came home from college unexpectedly, while a friend was fucking my wife as I was masturbating. Got the bedroom door locked before he saw anything. I went out to meet him, and 10 minutes later, my wife and our friend came out of the bedroom to join us. The kid never said a thing. Just acted like nothing was amiss.

Thank you. She's not comfortable with getting verified unfortunately. She doesn't let me post more than what's just on here already. She's very shy and self-consciousness. I've shown her what you and others have said and it makes her feel embarrassed.
Kinda funny isn't it? Wants to get fucked by a BBC bec and wants to be used entirely, but is shy having people look at pics of her that doesn't show her face.
My second wife enjoy two men tremendously and all hot sex but would never ever let me take a pic of her naked

Thank you. She's not comfortable with getting verified unfortunately. She doesn't let me post more than what's just on here already. She's very shy and self-consciousness. I've shown her what you and others have said and it makes her feel embarrassed.
Kinda funny isn't it? Wants to get fucked by a BBC and wants to be used entirely, but is shy having people look at pics of her that doesn't show her face.
Just keep on working on it she will Eventually start Getting Confident The more she reads all the bulls comments

Back