Lifestyle Coordinator

nooner46

Male
Let me begin by introducing myself. I'm a professional, tall, athletic build, straight, white male. I've now been married 30+ years. I live in a thriving city in fly over country, USA. Around 15 years ago I spoke to my wife about an interest in swinging after I was intrigued by a site I found on the internet. She was a hard no. Her mid-western religious values she was raised with would not allow her to open that door. After a year or so of creeping websites, and seeing the fun people were having, it was too compelling for me not to check out the scene as a single male. Now, I'll be the first to tell you I'm no saint. I'm the guy most people in "The Lifestyle", as it's called now, want to avoid. The cheating married male. While I wish the situation was different, looking back now and remembering all the fun I had, I have no regrets.

After a few years in the Lifestyle (LS), I began to develop a group of "friends" that I routinely met. Typically, due to my profession I was able to break away during the day or when I travel for work. My LS friends happen to have similar schedule flexibility. So there was a natural connection. I had a significant number of couples and occasional non-crazy single female in my area that kept me busy. I think I was in such demand due to my appealing looks, fitness, confidence and personality. There's a common saying in the LS, most of the wives are hot yet the husbands are not. Obviously, that's too general of a declaration but, there is still some truth to it. Couples were willing to look past my marital status so the wife could have fun and/or the hubby could get some hot pics/vids. By the way, I was in no way unique in my situation in the LS. I met several other "Single Males" that was in the same boat as I was.

So, why am I here telling this story? One such male happen to be a married black man. He was/is one of the smartest guys I've ever met. In the tech field, extremely well educated, professional, extremely fit, a great guy all around. Let's call him K. K and I met when a couple we mutually knew invited us both to play with the exceptionally hot, fit wife. Among the many talents of K was the fact that he was freaking hung. Long and thick and could go and go and go. I thought I was the ******* until I met him. From that point forward if I met a couple that was interested in moresomes I'd query them on the interest in including K. I was able to introduce several hotwives to K that had not considered a black male.

Due to my schedule limitations, I was not able to attend a lot of weekend parties. Somewhat jealous, I decided to create a day play group. I set up several fun Friday hotel pool parties. One party I invited a young couple that I'd just met and had played with as their first. The wife was amazing. She was petite, fit and had an awesome attitude. Not your typical newbie LS wife. K happen to be able to attend this party as well. We started out at the pool with one single female, three couples and two SMs (K and I). By the time it was time to head back to the room it was the newbie couple, K, me, a SF and one other couple. Prior to the party the newbie couple informed me they probably would not play with anyone else but, just wanted to see if a group setting was their thing. I was cool with that because they added to the sexy atmosphere. However, after getting back to the room and few drinks I could tell the group thing was starting to appeal to them. As we start kicking off our swim wear the newbie husband motions to me to come play with his wife. Hell yes, I'm in! Next, I look over and see K and the SF friend of mine going at it. It was so fucking hot. Next I gave the newbie wife back to her hubby and join the other couple. Apparently my SF friend need a break from K's big cock. He's standing in the room having a *******. Next I look up and K is getting ready to put his big black cock into the newbie wife. I was amazed at how such a petite lady could take such a huge cock. It was totally unexpected and to this day the hottest sexy event I have ever seen.

A few weeks later newbie couple and I met up with K again. It was fun and hot as she moved from her hubby to me to K. Each time you could tell how much K was stretching her out and how much harder she moaned.

Alas, all things have to come/cum to an end. Let's just say there was a little incident at home that shut down all the extra fun. No, I didn't get divorced but did have to go to counseling. Amazing how easy some counselors are snowed over. You're totally recovered from your sex addiction. Yes, that how I ended up staying married....it's an addiction. ;)

Back