Lifestyle advice

Congratulations on all responses, we are at the beginning stage, you could laugh it's okay, let me explain where we are @ and your advice will be much appreciated, toy's in our bedroom, explained to my fiance that I want her to be a bad girl in public, she has told me she has but honestly I haven't been there to witness it, asked her to dress more revealing which she has done a great job, have teased her that guy's are checking her out, and she shy's away from comments. We are very slowly moving forward, any advice? Keep in mind we are busy @ home and work which makes it difficult to pick up where we left off.

Congratulations on all responses, we are at the beginning stage, you could laugh it's okay, let me explain where we are @ and your advice will be much appreciated, toy's in our bedroom, explained to my fiance that I want her to be a bad girl in public, she has told me she has but honestly I haven't been there to witness it, asked her to dress more revealing which she has done a great job, have teased her that guy's are checking her out, and she shy's away from comments. We are very slowly moving forward, any advice? Keep in mind we are busy @ home and work which makes it difficult to pick up where we left off.
I hear you Taco...so far for us, it has just been talks..many many talks & fantasies as I use a nice chocolate toy on her. She knows she is free to play though & I remind her of that all the time.

I hear you Taco...so far for us, it has just been talks..many many talks & fantasies as I use a nice chocolate toy on her. She knows she is free to play though & I remind her of that all the time.

I'm hoping one day with alcohol will relax her and we can move up a notch and break the ice, nice to read we are not alone, but it's fun reaching to the next level.

I'm hoping one day with alcohol will relax her and we can move up a notch and break the ice, nice to read we are not alone, but it's fun reaching to the next level.
I am working to find some hot blk men that she would like & help to set them up with random meetng so they can seduce her properly.

....I think the thing that seems to slow a lot of couples down is their narrowed approach to "strangers" rather than people they've developed some common interests with. Its hard enough getting into spouse sharing as is, why make it harder by thinking in terms of approaching people you don't even know?
...Whether its nudist groups, or sky diving, or white water rafting, or really simple stuff such as playing cards, developing friendships through non-sexual activities enables you to meet and develop trustful relationships. Find something that the two of you like to do or would like to try, and join a group that does just that ... then do some "home entertainment" such as a cookout to further refine those friendships, and go from there. And if you desire to get there faster, join some adult lifestyle groups and attend some of their hospitality "meet & greet" events.
....Good relationships are like a good beef stew ... slow cooked.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

I agree, but I've found it quite hard to find a black guy around here who does this sort of stuff. Will take my BDSM stuff with me next time I think! X

My opinion is that

Real Black master are as rare as diamonds.

So my opinion is that

white cpls..and slutty wife should be well prepared and mentally prepared to submit when they meet black master cause they are rare and they value their time..

My opinion is that

Real Black master are as rare as diamonds.

So my opinion is that

white cpls..and slutty wife should be well prepared and mentally prepared to submit when they meet black master cause they are rare and they value their time..

We have been in tre lifestyle for years no and never ran into such a guy.

View attachment 996929 View attachment 996930
Started with being handcuffed to the bed, while hubby fucks me or sticks things in me, then nipple and clit clamps, next going for deep throat gag and door restraints.
Love the feeling of being helpless while a guy uses me, love the slight sexy pain, the naughtiness and the photos they enable. X

So I brought it up and she was super open to it as long as I was there

I totally understand and that's exactly how we started. We had rules of do's and don'ts which worked great making her feel comfortable. As the years went by she felt more comfortable and played more regular. She found a regular guy who was black and that's what hooked her. You can say she never went back. This week she had a talk with me, telling me that she thought about it long and she is ready to push it and really begin to enjoy herself.

Back