Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
QUOTE="circusill, post: 387903, member: 17780"]Your wife is cuckolding you with a big black guy. He cums in your wifes pussy and she tells you to either clean her pussy or clean his cock.

What would you rather do?[/QUOTE]
I'd do both. She's had me lick her clean and suck his cock clean and up to hard again as they made out in bed

I would make him suck it off his cock
Erin when my wife was still meeting other men it was almost a regular thing for me to suck her lovers cocks. One night at apparty I sucked clean and got her lover hard seven times as well as licking her pussy out. He would have had me do it more but she was getting sore from all the fucking. For her birthday I had to keep two men hard and clean as they took turns fucking her. They'd sit in a chair by the bed and watch the other guy fucking her as I sucked each in turn. I think each fucked her four or five times

Your wife is cuckolding you with a big black guy. He cums in your wifes pussy and she tells you to either clean her pussy or clean his cock.

What would you rather do?
I always clean her first and then I clean him. I love cream pie I love to service her and then him it's just respect. Either way makes my clit drip.

Back