Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
Currently, licking it off my wife's pussy as if by accident, because a) we're newlyweds, so I don't want to scare her more than necessary - it was difficult to persuade her to fuck black guys, and b) if I start sucking black cock again I may not stop.

Start it off by licking them before he finishes in her licking her her clit and his cock till he explodes in her then lick his cock clean then finish desert by licking her fucked pussy clean! Yummy 😋😍
I love to st
Start it off by licking them before he finishes in her licking her her clit and his cock till he explodes in her then lick his cock clean then finish desert by licking her fucked pussy clean! Yummy 😋😍
I get off by getting other people off so I love to eat a Bulls ass while he fucking my Queen making him cum so hard they fucking love it! From there my Queen is more than ready for my cum hungry mouth! We both clean up the Bull. We are partners in this lifestyle enjoying the love of Black Bulls

I love to st

I get off by getting other people off so I love to eat a Bulls ass while he fucking my Queen making him cum so hard they fucking love it! From there my Queen is more than ready for my cum hungry mouth! We both clean up the Bull. We are partners in this lifestyle enjoying the love of Black Bulls
I can tell you truly enjoy servicing a Black Bull. I would love to see a video of you cleaning one up after he's cum. I bet you look hot with your mouth wrapped around a BBC.

if you are licking her while they fuck a lot of guys pull out and finish in the husbands mouth, if they slide it in deep and cum it all goes down your the throat but if they pull out and cum on the lips you get a moth full of cum
the position of what we all wish to be in , underneath and serving their union and accepting the outcome with all our love for the wife's needs and wants.

sex should be fun and not about pain or humiliation. I love licking pussy and the smell and taste but even more how the woman responds. I also love to fuck in any position whether i cum or do not and i love kissing and touching. Sucking cock is just something i do because it allows more options but there is no way i want my cock sucked or a man to kiss me. One of the best parts of mfm sex or fmf is the people that we have met. Hard to be shy when you are naked and someones is making you feel good. Having said this there are men who count cunt and all they are interested is in how many different cunts they fuck

Back