Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
Your wife is cuckolding you with a big black guy. He cums in your wifes pussy and she tells you to either clean her pussy or clean his cock.

What would you rather do?
I was hoping for a 3rd option of both..I would want both I love pussy and I'm so brainwashed by big fat black dicks that i would do anything i was told and would want to serve him as my superior

My cucked hubby will do both.
I'm so in love with women like you ...I cant help but feel completky humiliated by you without you even knowing I exist because I am a white boy and we are all so tiny and pathetic and are being exposed and dominated by white girls everywhere who love black covk and love to humiliate tiny white boy clits and we deserve it and it's so sexy that I crave it ..and because we are so tiny became feminine compared to a black mans cock and we are seen as natural born sissies , who want to suck black cock and it's TRUE for alot of us , we just need a girl like you ..I need one so bad 20200423_210318.jpg20200423_190501.jpg20200423_175907.jpg20200423_071616.jpg20200423_071628.jpg

I can tell you truly enjoy servicing a Black Bull. I would love to see a video of you cleaning one up after he's cum. I bet you look hot with your mouth wrapped around a BBC.
I'll have video very soon Sweetie! Then you can see my enthusiasm. But nothing is better than the real thing

Currently, licking it off my wife's pussy as if by accident, because a) we're newlyweds, so I don't want to scare her more than necessary - it was difficult to persuade her to fuck black guys, and b) if I start sucking black cock again I may not stop.
If you are going down on her after cumming, I doubt she thinks it is an accident.

Back