Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
He should save his cum for breeding MY pussy but I'd love to taste my bitch partner's juices on him.
We are new to the sharing scene but my wife has been talking about wanting bbc to cum inside her as well. Theres times she pretends that I’m black and tells me to put a black baby inside her. What does that mean, is she wanting to be black bred?

We are new to the sharing scene but my wife has been talking about wanting bbc to cum inside her as well. Theres times she pretends that I’m black and tells me to put a black baby inside her. What does that mean, is she wanting to be black bred?
She at least likes the thought of it. My guess is that she's thinking of a black guy fucking her MOST of the time when you fuck her. I say just enjoy it.

My wife says the same thing. When I fuck her from behind I tell her to pretend I’m black. When I fuck her missionary she always has her eyes closed. I’m sure she’s fantasizing about BBC.

During one of my last hookups, I fucked the man`s wife and before my orgasm hit me hard, I pulled out and came in his mouth as he was kneeling beside the bed. I told him to show us how much sperm he has captured and his tongue was literally taking a bath in my load. It turned me on so much that I ordered him to eat her pussy with his creampied mouth. She went wild while he dove into her pussy and did a messy job while I received a slowly clean up bj from her, plus I came inside her mouth as well ten minutes later. It´s an experience.
Very hot scene!

Your wife is cuckolding you with a big black guy. He cums in your wifes pussy and she tells you to either clean her pussy or clean his cock.

What would you rather do?
Clean his BBC because while performing cleanup he will get hard again! Once that happens it’s my turn to get fucked. I get on all fours and he slides 10 inches of black cock up my ass. God it feels so good❣️

Last edited:
Back