Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
For me, I would suck the juices off his cock first. I like the idea of showing both my wife and her bull that as long as the bull is around his pleasure is paramount. My wife's pleasure mostly comes from her bull, therefor it is my job to make sure they both know that I realize my place in this beautiful relationship.

The good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the Husband /boyfriend and Wife /girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all cuckold lifestyle concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes HER HIS WOMAN. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her (FIRST) and her lovers needs (2ND) AND, ALWAYS before his own. He WITHOUT QUESTION KNOWS his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be in all ways.

Usually when the submissive partner accepts his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve his FEMALE PARTNER and her lover as they mutually see fit. We have had long discussions on this and with out question we are open to the following. In my case as a submissive sissy boyfriend. I will be required to wear panties, eat the cream pie, orally clean him, lick his anus and balls if told to do so.

Personal Note from Female partner to ALPHA MALE: Once we are established with each other and you are willing to give the dicklette some sissy training, that would include him sucking your magnificent big superior BBC for pleasure or amusement, at times maybe even ****** to swallow your cum when you pull out of my mouth or pussy, I would like to see that and maybe push his head on it to make him gag and bring some tears to his eyes. I love to suck and worship the big cock that satisfies me so most his sucking will be limited as a clean up sissy or for shear humiliation.

Attachments

• 3 and 3 quater inches hard.jpg
    3 and 3 quater inches hard.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 46
These are all the reasons I enjoy being a willing little sissy cuckold. If I was not a cuckold I would be a frustrated angry little 4 inch dick guy wondering what it would be like to hear a woman scream with such tremendous satisfaction and would probably never experience all the wetness I have so much enjoyed. I love my honey and respect her Superior Black lovers by giving them both the adoration they deserve as depicted in the photos and videos posted here. Being a sissy cuckold is the ultimate. Soon it will be 40 years for me with 3 women
1 divorced 1 deceased 30 + years, she was exclusively for Black and now my current 64 y/o girlfriend hooked on Black the very first time, almost 5 years ago. She could not believe how many times she came and how tremendous it felt inside her
I will never ever forget.

These are all the reasons I enjoy being a willing little sissy cuckold. If I was not a cuckold I would be a frustrated angry little 4 inch dick guy wondering what it would be like to hear a woman scream with such tremendous satisfaction and would probably never experience all the wetness I have so much enjoyed. I love my honey and respect her Superior Black lovers by giving them both the adoration they deserve as depicted in the photos and videos posted here. Being a sissy cuckold is the ultimate. Soon it will be 40 years for me with 3 women
1 divorced 1 deceased 30 + years, she was exclusively for Black and now my current 64 y/o girlfriend hooked on Black the very first time, almost 5 years ago. She could not believe how many times she came and how tremendous it felt inside her
I will never ever forget.
30 years?! WOW! I only got to do it in one relationship several years ago. The sex was amazing and I would love to be the little cum licking, pussy eating dick pleaser I am but haven't had the opportunity in decades. I do miss it. Never seen my 7+ dick so hard or cum so much since.

Back