Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
If i could choose i choose to clean her pussy. i love and i miss my wife's pussy, but can't get any contact with it unless i clean her Lovers' cum. i don't like male's semen, but i accept that it's a fair payment for the opportunity of having contact with her vagina. But i can never choose. So i do what she or her Master order me.
You should learn to ENJOY HIS SUPERIOR BLACK SEED AND THANK HIM.Next time surprise her and ask if you can eat, lick and suck on his BBC first

You should learn to ENJOY HIS SUPERIOR BLACK SEED AND THANK HIM.Next time surprise her and ask if you can eat, lick and suck on his BBC first

Yes, you're right. i didn't realize that and i didn't saw it that way. i know, of course, that the seed of my wife's BBC Lovers is superior. That's why They fuck my wife when They want, and that's why i can't. When i was first ordered to lick and eat semen, i found it so disgusting and humiliating, but now i'm used to it, it's something i do very often and i accept it as part of what i am. Now, taking in account your wise advice, i think i can go further to enjoy my wife's BBC Lovers seed. I'll follow your advice: next time i will surprise her and i will beg Him if He can give His seed the way He wants. Thanks brother.

Both for me, not a cuck in the classic sense - I'm just a horny bi guy who loves sharing my wife with others. My favorite is lying underneath and licking her clit as she get fucked. Feeling his cock pulse as he's cumming. Then it's clean up time for her for sure... and him is he's game, some are some aren't.

One of our biggest fantasies.
Sounds super hot. Count us in. Smiles.

Back