Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
Both; it started with her asking me too; I refused for the longest but eventually gave in one time with one of my ex-wifes favorite bulls I also respected. Once I started they expected it to happen almost everytime afterwards. I didn't mind because it stayed between us and I felt it was a natural progression for us since he was her only boyfriend for awhile and she was developing feelings for him. I decided to submit to him and give into her wishes and acknowledge his physical superiority and how well he fucked my wife, how much she loved him and also submit to his massive cock. He enjoyed it because it made him feel he was finally in sexual control over us both and also he liked my wife to see me dominated giving her more of a desire and compulsion to have sex with him more frequently and not feel bad about less sex with me. It started once and then progressed to him mounting my face in front of her having me tell him how much I liked him fucking my wife and how much bigger he was than me then putting it inside her. It turned her on to no end afterwards she said to see me submit to him infront of her and suck a real mans cock. She liked me licking his cum out of her too but not as much as me fluffing him infront of her.

Both; it started with her asking me too; I refused for the longest but eventually gave in one time with one of my ex-wifes favorite bulls I also respected. Once I started they expected it to happen almost everytime afterwards. I didn't mind because it stayed between us and I felt it was a natural progression for us since he was her only boyfriend for awhile and she was developing feelings for him. I decided to submit to him and give into her wishes and acknowledge his physical superiority and how well he fucked my wife, how much she loved him and also submit to his massive cock. He enjoyed it because it made him feel he was finally in sexual control over us both and also he liked my wife to see me dominated giving her more of a desire and compulsion to have sex with him more frequently and not feel bad about less sex with me. It started once and then progressed to him mounting my face in front of her having me tell him how much I liked him fucking my wife and how much bigger he was than me then putting it inside her. It turned her on to no end afterwards she said to see me submit to him infront of her and suck a real mans cock. She liked me licking his cum out of her too but not as much as me fluffing him infront of her.

I feel the same as you do in many ways. Took me awhile before I licked the cum off a black man's dick after fucking my gf or doing anything with his BBC at all, but once I started, it became a regular thing.

I thought there'd be more resistance from the black guy, but there's been much less than I expected, especially if my gf requests it or if the black man wants to show strength and dominance. I've been amazed at just how many black guys are cool with a whiteboi cleaning up his cock or getting it ready to fuck his gf. Of course, I'm happy to be on my knees to do whatever my girl or the bull want and need.

Back