Lets See Nice Asses in Leggings!

honestly I do try so hard not to comment but I cannot help myself
time after time I have to say something
I'M ADDICTED TO YOU AND THERE IS NO CURE
need a group like AA for us guys addicted to you
then again FUCK THE COUNSELLING
I am beyond help
You always make me laugh...You are too kind and I appreciate you taking the time to write such nice comments, ;)

You always make me laugh...You are too kind and I appreciate you taking the time to write such nice comments, ;)
girl this old fool in the UK has found a propensity for using the English language he had not used in many years
all down to a very special widow on here who reminded me of the art of debate
then a secretslut talked me into writing a story for her
I had written no story's since school day's except police statements in my reckless youth and they where fiction 2
back to you my top favourites on this site.closely followed with 6 others who I love them all dearly
stopping now i'm rambling go back to your man and do some thing wickedly sexy to him.

girl this old fool in the UK has found a propensity for using the English language he had not used in many years
all down to a very special widow on here who reminded me of the art of debate
then a secretslut talked me into writing a story for her
I had written no story's since school day's except police statements in my reckless youth and they where fiction 2
back to you my top favourites on this site.closely followed with 6 others who I love them all dearly
stopping now i'm rambling go back to your man and do some thing wickedly sexy to him.
Now you're talkin'...I will get busy right now pleasing him!!! :mstickle::devilish::sex:

Back