Let me find out

Hi everyone.
I would like to ask to young cuckold couple to find out about cuckold lifestyle.
Im 29 y.o amd i want to start cuckold lifestyle.Im sure i can convince my gf.
I just want to ask have you ever regret about it.
Im afraid of regret and i know there is no way to go back.
Please,Help me find out.
Only young cuckold couple

Hi everyone.
I would like to ask to young cuckold couple to find out about cuckold lifestyle.
Im 29 y.o amd i want to start cuckold lifestyle.Im sure i can convince my gf.
I just want to ask have you ever regret about it.
Im afraid of regret and i know there is no way to go back.
Please,Help me find out.
Only young cuckold couple
i can only speak for my self i let sammy cuck me over 30 yrs ago i am ddicted to it now and let her do what she wants , i dont regret it now but im not saying i have had some times when i wished i hadnt let her but those times lso had some really high times looking back when it happened it didnt seem so good but once you start there is no going back
you could end up losing her because she is going find some fantastic fucks that will blow her mind she wont be satisfied with you alone after
you will without doubt be humilated by her and some of her lovers its a whole new experience you will find such a change to normal life after you let her loose, and it could result in her becoming to want a lot more cock than you can supply
one thing for sure she will love it and will get cock far in excess than you may be able to cope with her having

i can only speak for my self i let sammy cuck me over 30 yrs ago i am ddicted to it now and let her do what she wants , i dont regret it now but im not saying i have had some times when i wished i hadnt let her but those times lso had some really high times looking back when it happened it didnt seem so good but once you start there is no going back
you could end up losing her because she is going find some fantastic fucks that will blow her mind she wont be satisfied with you alone after
you will without doubt be humilated by her and some of her lovers its a whole new experience you will find such a change to normal life after you let her loose, and it could result in her becoming to want a lot more cock than you can supply
one thing for sure she will love it and will get cock far in excess than you may be able to cope with her having
good read, and fuel for the guy seeking advice, Good Luck to him, and TY for the post.

good read, and fuel for the guy seeking advice, Good Luck to him, and TY for the post.
can but try to help him, thats how it all panned out for me anyway, his might turn out differently but thats how i found out with sammy once i told her she could do what she wanted she really took me at my word

Back