Let’s gather a good method of identifying fake profiles

DTWsavageBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MI, US
I’ve been on several different sites prior to this one. I have my methods of rooting out fake profiles but let’s collaborate. Develop some good methods of detection and, if black to white allows, post the profiles that are suspect. Anyone with me on this?

Attachments

• F4DAA611-93EE-416B-AB51-B47E941A6B92.png
    F4DAA611-93EE-416B-AB51-B47E941A6B92.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Check to see if their profile is verified as a real person, check the comment history for inconsistencies, require live verification by video through kik, meet in public before giving them an address or phone number
Some very good points! Unfortunately being a verified member on this site seems to be inconsistent as to whether it’s actually the person you are communicating with. I can only assume people have figured out a way to pay others to take validation pics for them. Comment/post history can be key in spotting fakes. Continual validation posts like “what do you think?” And “would you do her/me?” Are also pretty good indicators of a red flag. Agreed that video chat and meeting in person is the only way to definitely determine if it’s actually the person they claim. Ironically, we finally met our first guy from here. He contacted us and when we viewed his profile it was completely blank. He had been watching our posts and based on what he saw he concluded we were real. We sent a couple of messages back and forth then talked on the phone and met shortly after and things are going great to this point. So you just never know; it’s a roll of the dice. If they won’t voice/video chat it’s a good chance they aren’t real. Look for the signs. Posts, excuses, etc...and use your common sense. Above all, don’t get discouraged. Your person/people are out there.

Some very good points! Unfortunately being a verified member on this site seems to be inconsistent as to whether it’s actually the person you are communicating with. I can only assume people have figured out a way to pay others to take validation pics for them. Comment/post history can be key in spotting fakes. Continual validation posts like “what do you think?” And “would you do her/me?” Are also pretty good indicators of a red flag. Agreed that video chat and meeting in person is the only way to definitely determine if it’s actually the person they claim. Ironically, we finally met our first guy from here. He contacted us and when we viewed his profile it was completely blank. He had been watching our posts and based on what he saw he concluded we were real. We sent a couple of messages back and forth then talked on the phone and met shortly after and things are going great to this point. So you just never know; it’s a roll of the dice. If they won’t voice/video chat it’s a good chance they aren’t real. Look for the signs. Posts, excuses, etc...and use your common sense. Above all, don’t get discouraged. Your person/people are out there.
Great points, ScottCollette can you expound how continual validation posts are a sign?

I’ve been on several different sites prior to this one. I have my methods of rooting out fake profiles but let’s collaborate. Develop some good methods of detection and, if black to white allows, post the profiles that are suspect. Anyone with me on this?
Verified members already have a thread to help identify fakes. While being verified isn’t perfect, it’s certainly helpful here.

Great points, ScottCollette can you expound how continual validation posts are a sign?
On a psychological level, posts that look for validation are usually someone who is trying to illicit a response. Now the reason for that response could broken down to several explanations but typically it’s for one’s own sexual gratification. Case in point...male part of a couple would love for his wife to sleep with black men although he knows it’s not something she would ever consider so for his own pleasure he posts a pic of her and asks the members what they think and if they would fuck her or for memebers to try and encourage her with theirs comments. Now we all know this isn’t true all of the time but typically he is just doing it for his own sexual gratification knowing he will never reveal this to said partner. The sad part about these posts is that start conversations with interested members.....a lot of wasted time that could be redirected towards real encounters. I hate fucking time wasters!! Lmao

On a psychological level, posts that look for validation are usually someone who is trying to illicit a response. Now the reason for that response could broken down to several explanations but typically it’s for one’s own sexual gratification. Case in point...male part of a couple would love for his wife to sleep with black men although he knows it’s not something she would ever consider so for his own pleasure he posts a pic of her and asks the members what they think and if they would fuck her or for memebers to try and encourage her with theirs comments. Now we all know this isn’t true all of the time but typically he is just doing it for his own sexual gratification knowing he will never reveal this to said partner. The sad part about these posts is that start conversations with interested members.....a lot of wasted time that could be redirected towards real encounters. I hate fucking time wasters!! Lmao
This, so much this ☝?

Some TIPS for those like us that don’t like to move too fast. Like Skyping. Giving out phone numbers and emails too quickly. These may be easy ways to help verify someone and weed out some of the fakes. But you have to be careful and cautious at the same time.

1.). Ask for selfies. Everyone has a cel phone now. If they can’t take a current selfie. Move on.
2.). Ask for them to wear something specific in a photo. A certain color shirt. In a certain room. Most fakes can steal 5-10 photos of someone attractive. But they can’t produce something you want specifically!
3.). If they are sending face photos separate from body shots. Ask for a photo of face and body in the same photo. Fakes don’t like this request.
4.). Their are many fake couples out there too. Men post photos of a women as their wife. But they are really single men. Or their wife’s are not even aware their husband are doing this. ASK for a photo for the two of them together! Most fakes dance around this request.
5.). Being verified helps a lot. But it’s still no guarantee.
6.). Not everyone wants to put all their business and faces on the Internet. This is understandable. But if they don’t eventually want to share more. I would become skeptical.

Good luck.
Linda

Some TIPS for those like us that don’t like to move too fast. Like Skyping. Giving out phone numbers and emails too quickly. These may be easy ways to help verify someone and weed out some of the fakes. But you have to be careful and cautious at the same time.

1.). Ask for selfies. Everyone has a cel phone now. If they can’t take a current selfie. Move on.
2.). Ask for them to wear something specific in a photo. A certain color shirt. In a certain room. Most fakes can steal 5-10 photos of someone attractive. But they can’t produce something you want specifically!
3.). If they are sending face photos separate from body shots. Ask for a photo of face and body in the same photo. Fakes don’t like this request.
4.). Their are many fake couples out there too. Men post photos of a women as their wife. But they are really single men. Or their wife’s are not even aware their husband are doing this. ASK for a photo for the two of them together! Most fakes dance around this request.
5.). Being verified helps a lot. But it’s still no guarantee.
6.). Not everyone wants to put all their business and faces on the Internet. This is understandable. But if they don’t eventually want to share more. I would become skeptical.

Good luck.
Linda
All good tips :)

Personally, I don’t want to meet someone who hasn’t taken the time to verify here. It’s easy, free, and doesn’t require you to show your face. In my opinion, if you haven’t done that, then you aren’t serious about meeting me. I also understand there are people here who don’t intend to meet, or simply prefer not to verify and I understand that position as well, just don’t expect me to want to connect with you.

Someone taking a pic or vid, holding a sign, with a username and the date goes a long way toward making me feel comfortable :)

yes me too, I see how Long my husband search,than he asked me to check ,and it makes me nervous but also I think always ...what a Long time ...and what is the fake sign.... you are right thank you

Tineye definitely is a good way of checking pics, not 100% accuracy but does expose many fakes, we tend to only arrange meets through a different site , so we always ask if their on that site and check their profile, see if they are active and have verifications from meets etc.
We also now only arrange to meet single guys at a swingers club , that way if they don't show up or aren't what we were expecting we can still find others to play with and haven't wasted our time sitting at home waiting .

In the LS, we often "voice verify", before meeting. Once you've taken it that far you're fairly certain they are real.
Ask for face pics that include the body.
Get their KiK.

Back