Leash training

I’ve worn one out once, it was part of a dare.

i wore a collar and used the leash as a belt. late on in the night, a guy took the leash/belt off, clipped it to my collar and led my through the club by it, went outside and I gave him a blowjob, used the leash to pull me onto his cock.
Brings back good memories, might have to try it again.

Wife says no but want to be told to put it on and she loves it. I think she gets a little embarrassed. She was even leashed from going from car to house in apartment complex from her pussy piercing with shorts down and in Vegas around 2 am with the dogs leash.. There’s good chance someone saw. I later heard her tell her girlfriends how she has a collar she wears.

How many of you have been involved with leash training of a white woman, either as the woman being trained or as the black man training her? It teaches quite a lesson about what we are and our roles in life.
I have been trained, collared and leashed. I was told that all white women should have such training and I was just one of many who either had it already or would at some point. I was nude except for the collar and leash and essentially treated like a dog.

My wife’s new bull collared her the moment she walked in the door. He stripped her naked, shaved her cunt and made her crawl to the bed on all fours. Just to set the tone...
Wow, that is quick and effective! Mine did not happen that fast, but it was that decisive once he began. It's so weird to feel your tits swing underneath as you crawl and know your ass is swaying side to side too.

How many of you have been involved with leash training of a white woman, either as the woman being trained or as the black man training her? It teaches quite a lesson about what we are and our roles in life.
I was trained using leash and collar. It was very hard and humiliating at the beginning till I fully understood what I was and where my place was.

I was trained using leash and collar. It was very hard and humiliating at the beginning till I fully understood what I was and where my place was.
That's the thing! When you put that leash and collar on a woman, it makes her status clear. She is not in a relationship of love or affection; she is there to serve. I see it in their eyes when I bring out the collar and attach it for the first time. Realization sets in. The leash reinforces her status.Then it's all-fours and training begins, from "heel" to walking following my lead to going out back to "do her business".

How important a part is humiliation?
Humiliation is very big. The thing is, so many white girls are raised like they are princesses. Self-esteem overflows from mom and dad's always telling them they are so pretty, so smart, so special, etc. So it is important to break through all that and teach them that they are first and foremost receptacles for our seed.
How do the women react to being made to do their business out back? Do you supervise them emptying themselves?
They are mortified the first time they realize that I mean it. They blush, they beg, they plead, all to no avail. I lead them out to the designated place and wait and watch, making sure their legs are spread wide to give me a full view.

Such an effective way to break a woman’s will. I can’t believe they’d put up any resistance after that.
They don't usually resist after that. Once the relative statuses of master and sub are clear in her mind, then it's just a matter of training her to the black man's particular preferences. Outside the relationship, she will continue to be a wife, mom, teacher, attorney, ... whatever her roles are, but in my presence she will remember her role and resume it.

Back