last night!

I went back to school and am just finishing up my first year. this week is final's week so I was studying for one of them. My wife came in and said "I'm headed over to K's, put your cage on and a plug in and finish your schoolwork!" I did as I was told of course! He only lives about 10 minutes away, and of course is black. About 2 hours later I get an "on my way" text along with a picture and a video. She got home, and went into the bedroom. I walked in and she was naked with her legs spread. "come clean me up cuck, I'm leaking" So of course I dove in and licked her clean! She then got up and got our BBC dildo and pounded my ass, making me cum twice. What a great night and a much needed diversion from finals!

Sounds like both of you were good gurls too!!! It's refreshing to see young white spouses that are both submisive to BLACK MEN! It would seem that you have the type of relationship that ALL white marriages should follow! I hope you both are very proud of that! Your white marriage is conquered by BLACK COCK, and BLACK sperm seeding you both. Whitebois SHOULD be eating proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming inside their bellies! I'm very happy for you two!!! Maybe you should consider sucking BLACK COCK, and getting your lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW yourself!!! This is becoming increasingly more popular for whitebois like you!

I've been seeded by black cock before! And hope to again soon! Have you sucked or been fucked by black cock?

Not yet, I WISH...sadly, I'm a TOTAL VIRGIN, but I'm absolutey dying to!!! I desperately want to suck BLACK COCK, and get FUCKED by a BLACK MEN/MEN!!! I know that I need to get my lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW, but I just need to find a BLACK MAN to break me in! I'm 25 now, and I really don't want to wait any longer, I really want to serve BLACK MEN while I'm still young and cute! I think it would be easier if I was a cuck with a white girlfriend/wife, but I'm single, I think that I'm really more of a sissy anyways though. I think it's natural for whitebois to take on female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and I am also looking into femininization, and how to do that too.

I went back to school and am just finishing up my first year. this week is final's week so I was studying for one of them. My wife came in and said "I'm headed over to K's, put your cage on and a plug in and finish your schoolwork!" I did as I was told of course! He only lives about 10 minutes away, and of course is black. About 2 hours later I get an "on my way" text along with a picture and a video. She got home, and went into the bedroom. I walked in and she was naked with her legs spread. "come clean me up cuck, I'm leaking" So of course I dove in and licked her clean! She then got up and got our BBC dildo and pounded my ass, making me cum twice. What a great night and a much needed diversion from finals!
That sounds like a good way to fail a test. I can’t even add 4 and 8 right when I’m thinking about BBC. :):blackheart:

Back