Last nights fun 8-19-23

Over the last 4 months my work schedule changed and allows me to see him every other weekend. This time we went to his lodge and fucked me for 2 hours in the members only room right next to a baby shower with 250 people partying having no clue this married white slut was getting her pussy filled and pounded on the other side of the door. It was hot, anyone could have heard me moaning and talking dirty.

Over the last 4 months my work schedule changed and allows me to see him every other weekend. This time we went to his lodge and fucked me for 2 hours in the members only room right next to a baby shower with 250 people partying having no clue this married white slut was getting her pussy filled and pounded on the other side of the door. It was hot, anyone could have heard me moaning and talking dirty.
Sounds like he is a regular bull of yours. The best kind did your husband join or watch or did you fuck him alone! I love all three ways but I do enjoy when I am alone with my black lover so I can give him my all and allow him to take me as he pleases. I bet you really look forward to your weekend with him. I know I would!

Back