Laser hair removal

Not counting me ‘ for my ear hair I know of eight ladies (no counting strippers) that have had it done. I probably know more but eight ladies like to show it off as much as all the ladies I know that have had Brest work. I am talking mini and micro bikinis stuff most strippers would not wear on stage. They all seem pleased with the decision. The youngest is twenty five the oldest is sixty seven. Yes it is time consuming and a bit expensive since once their pubic area is done they have there legs then arms done as well. Three of the ladies had a path left in front left in the shape of a heart which they dye pink and let show above their bikinis when at the beach. Most had it done after their first divorce.

I'm Indian hubby with moderate to thick pubic hair and I love keeping those. Any girl/couple coming to INDIA for a vacation? Travel planner here and I could be your guide.

I have had it done and I am very happy with the results. It looks good and feels good. Not cheap though at £140 a session.

Who out there has had laser hair removal for their pubic region? Did you like the results? What was the cost?
I have done it and been happy with the results as they get better every time. It is not the cheapest thing to do but also something you do not want to go cheap on when having it done.

Back