Lanie, Denver newbie looking for BBC and Bi

Just to update y'all - things are solid with the GF, and we've found a sitch so we're enjoying rather than looking, with couple of local Bulls who we see, like once a month - and they have an out-of-town friend well call The Monster :) who drops in occasionally to play, too....

GF has slowly gotten into it and let her inner BBC slut emerge, which has been a wonderful thing to watch and sometimes help out with ;) She has relaxed and gotten into enjoying barebacking like I do (our Bulls play a bit on the local swinger scene and are tested, and we get tested too through campus health), and while she's not quite as into anal as I am, she's learned to enjoy giving the Bulls what they want.... Oh, and she's also a bit more willing to have a shot at giving head than I am (hate it!), so that kinda balances things out....

Real life dilemma: GF was away overseas on a family trip, started getting sick at the end and then was throwing up during the plane trip. Her family thought it was just a travel bug...she'd taken a pregnancy test (two, actually) and knew better, and came home to me with the dilemma.... And NO, we're no way into the supposed fantasy of carrying black babies...though ironically I'm the one who's had the weird thought of getting to experience what it's like being pregnant for just the first month or two, and totally get into being being filled deep, deep with lots of seed from a Big Black Cock (major reason I can't imagine anything but bareback). Anyway, we thought we'd done the right thing about birth control if not using condoms...so it was just a question of making appointments and everything, and then the awkward feelings and her out-of-balance hormones...but then she just had a lot of cramping and *******, apparent miscarriage.... This was the last two weeks, and we're just trying to get back to normal now, and I'm still worried about how this has thrown our relationship off balance if not even done some damage....

Oh, one other thing I should share with the gals...and maybe couples...is that things have gone on, she's developed a certain rapport if not intimacy with one of the Bulls, who I kinda think of as "hers" now...and I'm not quite sure I'd say I'm jealous, but I'm just a bit envious of the connection they have, so emotions do start to come up even when think it's just for play...

And, not that we wouldn't consider adding another playa with the right attributes to our address book....

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. If you find me and try to friend me on Facebook, poke me or send me a message me and let me know you're from BTW, I won't accept if I think you're just some random guy

p.s. Attaching a little eye candy for you guys - I'm the taller blonde on the leaf :wub:
(and no, that's not my GF - who's a redhead - just another uninhibited blonde friend)

BZK-IMG_0101.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a hot treat for you that I ran across and wanted to share (maybe you diehards all know it) a skinny white blonde girl who looks just like me, from that angle - so close, I could claim it is me, though I won't - and with a mirror nonetheless as I like, though in this case it's a waste as she's not positioned to use it to to watch the BBC thrusting between her pink cuntlips. I want to be that girl...as soon as possible...and I have a collar like that I can wear if my Bull wants..... :oops:

tumblr_lgj0zkZLOI1qd2dcwo1_500.gif
looks like some we should try;)

Several of you have asked about my GF, so here's a bit more.

She is a tall, athletic readhead, around six feet (a lot taller than me). She's a "B" cup (bigger than me), but looks proportional. And she has big feet...which I'm hoping means she is built inside for guys with big feet, if you get my drift... (I am a hopeless and bottomless size queen, despite being small). Oh, and she's a college junior, not very sexually experienced to begin with, and never really with another girl before me, but really discovering herself sexually now....

I'm not going to post recognizable full-face pictures of either of us here, especially not her, but here are two pics those of you who have connected with me on Facebook may recognize, the one on the left of us kissing (it's currently my profile picture), then there's one of us in bed comparing her big athletic legs to mine, and finally one of her dressing up.

Like I said before, she's turned out to be a voyeur and is really getting into watching...I'm not sure if she'll go any further, but that's OK with me....

ღ Lanie

p.s. Here's my question for the Bulls: What do you think about another girl watching, just watching - and maybe getting herself off, while she's at it? Is that every guy's fantasy - short of her jumping in - or not everybody's cup of tea? I know I'm not into having a "cuck" male watch...and this is kinda different, she is a voyeur not a cuck...but really, what do you think?

View attachment 320794 View attachment 320796 View attachment 320795
i don't think i would have a problem with her watching. Your gf watching will just make me pound you hard;). i like the idea though.

Just to update y'all - things are solid with the GF, and we've found a sitch so we're enjoying rather than looking, with couple of local Bulls who we see, like once a month - and they have an out-of-town friend well call The Monster :) who drops in occasionally to play, too....

GF has slowly gotten into it and let her inner BBC slut emerge, which has been a wonderful thing to watch and sometimes help out with ;) She has relaxed and gotten into enjoying barebacking like I do (our Bulls play a bit on the local swinger scene and are tested, and we get tested too through campus health), and while she's not quite as into anal as I am, she's learned to enjoy giving the Bulls what they want.... Oh, and she's also a bit more willing to have a shot at giving head than I am (hate it!), so that kinda balances things out....

Real life dilemma: GF was away overseas on a family trip, started getting sick at the end and then was throwing up during the plane trip. Her family thought it was just a travel bug...she'd taken a pregnancy test (two, actually) and knew better, and came home to me with the dilemma.... And NO, we're no way into the supposed fantasy of carrying black babies...though ironically I'm the one who's had the weird thought of getting to experience what it's like being pregnant for just the first month or two, and totally get into being being filled deep, deep with lots of seed from a Big Black Cock (major reason I can't imagine anything but bareback). Anyway, we thought we'd done the right thing about birth control if not using condoms...so it was just a question of making appointments and everything, and then the awkward feelings and her out-of-balance hormones...but then she just had a lot of cramping and *******, apparent miscarriage.... This was the last two weeks, and we're just trying to get back to normal now, and I'm still worried about how this has thrown our relationship off balance if not even done some damage....

Oh, one other thing I should share with the gals...and maybe couples...is that things have gone on, she's developed a certain rapport if not intimacy with one of the Bulls, who I kinda think of as "hers" now...and I'm not quite sure I'd say I'm jealous, but I'm just a bit envious of the connection they have, so emotions do start to come up even when think it's just for play...

And, not that we wouldn't consider adding another playa with the right attributes to our address book....

p.s. If you find me and try to friend me on Facebook, poke me or send me a message me and let me know you're from BTW, I won't accept if I think you're just some random guy

p.s. Attaching a little eye candy for you guys - I'm the blonde :wub:

View attachment 434059
Hey baby would love to spank that ass:)

After sharing this thread with a friend who joined up here today, I went back and read it from the beginning myself, afraid of what impression it might give...and ended up rather pleased that it did a fairly good job of chronicling how I got into BBC and finally hooked up IRL - though I wish I could share a story, about actually meeting people from here on BTW - and even got my reluctant GF involved (and barebacking!). There are also a few more details I'd wished I'd shared, plus more recent developments like an uninhibited girl friend who has joined us on occasion - I'll see what I can find time to add!

And for you Bulls - and girls, who can appreciate another girl :oops: - this is "The End" for now, butt here's a bit of selfie eye candy...hang tight, and check back, and I'll post something even better:

LN-ByWS2Kfl.jpg

After sharing this thread with a friend who joined up here today, I went back and read it from the beginning myself, afraid of what impression it might give...and ended up rather pleased that it did a fairly good job of chronicling how I got into BBC and finally hooked up IRL - though I wish I could share a story, about actually meeting people from here on BTW - and even got my reluctant GF involved (and barebacking!). There are also a few more details I'd wished I'd shared, plus more recent developments like an uninhibited girl friend who has joined us on occasion - I'll see what I can find time to add!

And for you Bulls - and girls, who can appreciate another girl :oops: - this is "The End" for now, butt here's a bit of selfie eye candy...hang tight, and check back, and I'll post something even better:

View attachment 465688
love the selfie and can't wait to hear more from you.

View attachment 465688
That's crazy hot!!!!

Here's a hot treat for you that I ran across and wanted to share (maybe you diehards all know it) a skinny white blonde girl who looks just like me, from that angle - so close, I could claim it is me, though I won't - and with a mirror nonetheless as I like, though in this case it's a waste as she's not positioned to use it to to watch the BBC thrusting between her pink cuntlips. I want to be that girl...as soon as possible...and I have a collar like that I can wear if my Bull wants..... :oops:

tumblr_lgj0zkZLOI1qd2dcwo1_500.gif
I'd love to put that collar on ya bella

That's crazy hot!!!!
It may sound that way :oops:...and maybe is sometimes ;) ...but in reality, like most of this IR and multi-partner stuff, it has its upsides and downsides....

Like I suspect most of the people who've wished, coaxed, or gotten their partner to be involved, I've found it's a process and sometimes trying...but then again there IS that crazy hotness, yes, those times we live for when it's electric and it seems like our fantasy has come true and we're so totally into it...and for me, once in a while, that moment so perfect that I could imagine (and am occasionally getting to look in a mirror back at us!) seeing it in a movie.... There are the challenges and struggles that come up in any relationship, even when the sex with others is clearly bounded as something unusual outside of relationships, one-time or occasional...some element of jealousy eventually seems to rear its ugly head...I've found myself challenged by a bit of that, seeing my girlfriend with one of the Bulls with whom she appears to have developed a certain intimacy....

Oh, and I'm just a size queen - it sends me like nothing else, so BBC hits that spot for me :) Plus there is a part of me - I have a bit of a masculine side - that is like an in-the moment female cuck, I love watching my girl (or another) being taken by a Bull, sometimes from a distance and sometimes up close holding and caressing her through the ride...though I couldn't imagine not being able to get my share of the action, eventually....

As for our other girl friend, adding another person to the mix, is indeed sometimes hot...and sometimes more crazy than hot... She is actually involved in - or at least experimenting with - polyamory, which if you don't know is kind of like polygamy but not necessarily limited to one man, either...something that I don't get how people manage the complexities, of, as an ongoing everyday relationship...sort of similar to some of the longstanding "cuckold" relationships some have, which I also don't get....

The more you write and the more I read the more intriguing you are to me. As for your last paragraph I too can't see getting past the complexities of managing so many relationships as one big relationship. I do however love how you and your gf's manage an intimate sharing situation like you do.

Oh, and I'm just a size queen - it sends me like nothing else, so BBC hits that spot for me :) Plus there is a part of me - I have a bit of a masculine side - that is like an in-the moment female cuck, I love watching my girl (or another) being taken by a Bull, sometimes from a distance and sometimes up close holding and caressing her through the ride...though I couldn't imagine not being able to get my share of the action, eventually....

As for our other girl friend, adding another person to the mix, is indeed sometimes hot...and sometimes more crazy than hot... She is actually involved in - or at least experimenting with - polyamory, which if you don't know is kind of like polygamy but not necessarily limited to one man, either...something that I don't get how people manage the complexities, of, as an ongoing everyday relationship...sort of similar to some of the longstanding "cuckold" relationships some have, which I also don't get....

Lanie,

Instead of watching from a distance, how about getting a little closer to join in on the action?

Back