Lanie, Denver newbie looking for BBC and Bi

Umm I think someone needs I served just right!! I a safe place with a friend of course! At my place down town denver loft...wink let me know !!Ill have you your girl friend with loads all over your face a hours of fun

Reactions: raf
Here's a hot treat for you that I ran across and wanted to share (maybe you diehards all know it) a skinny white blonde girl who looks just like me, from that angle - so close, I could claim it is me, though I won't - and with a mirror nonetheless as I like, though in this case it's a waste as she's not positioned to use it to to watch the BBC thrusting between her pink cuntlips. I want to be that girl...as soon as possible...and I have a collar like that I can wear if my Bull wants..... :oops:

tumblr_lgj0zkZLOI1qd2dcwo1_500.gif
Love to share!:sex:

I am back...maybe...after a break for I guess now over half a year....

Those of you who know me on Facebook as well, will know I've been through a couple of crazy relationships, and now have a serious GF...a younger college girl who is not (yet!) into doing a BBC adventure with me, though she shows signs of warming up to being on the fringes of a sort of swingers' scene that could eventually lead to that....

Meanwhile, I've been having more thoughts and dreams of Big Black Cocks lately...my fantasies are heating up, so maybe it's time to get back on track to doing something about it....

Here is a newer pic of me, to keep me in your thoughts...
View attachment 319837
You NEED to come to London and get that lovely arse of yours pounded by my girthy big black cock immediately

Those of you who know me on Facebook as well, will know I've been through a couple of crazy relationships, and now have a serious GF...a younger college girl who is not (yet!) into doing a BBC adventure with me, though she shows signs of warming up to being on the fringes of a sort of swingers' scene that could eventually lead to that....

Meanwhile, I've been having more thoughts and dreams of Big Black Cocks lately...my fantasies are heating up, so maybe it's time to get back on track to doing something about it....

View attachment 319837

I'm from London and I wish that you was here and I would smash that sexy arse of yours balls deep baby

View attachment 319837
😍, love to bend you over on that couch

View attachment 319837
Gorgeous

Back