Ladies you are a black owned

whore wife , your bull has instructed you to dress wearing black stillettos ,black stockings, no panties or bra , light top , bright red lipstick he will pick you up sunday morning , be ready for sex. after he picks you up he takes you to a church where he orders you to go inside , there is a service going on, you tell him you can not go in there dressed like this. he tells you you are my whore and will do what i tell you whore. what am i going to do ? i am going to fuck you in front of those people . Do you go in the church ? or do you try to escape?

whore wife , your bull has instructed you to dress wearing black stillettos ,black stockings, no panties or bra , light top , bright red lipstick he will pick you up sunday morning , be ready for sex. after he picks you up he takes you to a church where he orders you to go inside , there is a service going on, you tell him you can not go in there dressed like this. he tells you you are my whore and will do what i tell you whore. what am i going to do ? i am going to fuck you in front of those people . Do you go in the church ? or do you try to escape?
If you go that far no escape

my heart would be racing, but id go in.

You are his whore. He owned you. Go in and fulfill your duties. Your church is bbc from now
my heart would be racing, but id go in.
Nope, not going in....................there are likey younger ******* in there. Sex is not something you show them..................

Now, if there's no service going on and there's that one pew that's in the corner..............hummmmmm...

Maybe?????

In all fairness, I still would not go in. My parents are religious and if I went in there to have sex, that's all I would be able to think about. o_O

I go into the church as instructed.

Back