Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

I totally agree, at least as concerning both my ex and my young boyfriend when they fellate me. I can be as dominant and demanding as the next guy when it cums to pumping my spunk into a lover's gullet.
Your boyfriend? Are you bi and what’s your race lol.

I love giving black men the pleasure they deserve. I’m in control when my mouth tongue and throat are working their magnificent cocks. Tasting the pre-cum and anticipating the impending explosion of precious black cum. I’m wet just writing about it. View attachment 4693322
I got hard from reading your post. I love to hear white girls talk up BBC. Being a white guy am in awe of black studs and their big dicks. I can admit defeat but I don't think of defeat as a bad thing because it's so sexually arousing to be able to watch beautiful white girls going so crazy, eagerly and wantonly open their sexy legs to take in BBC. It's so fucking beautiful like a great work of sexual art that makes white guys get hard and would rather jerk themselves off watching than actually fucking their women.

I totally agree, at least as concerning both my ex and my young boyfriend when they fellate me. I can be as dominant and demanding as the next guy when it cums to pumping my spunk into a lover's gullet.
You got a hot great looking cock that anyone would want. Mmmm.

I love giving black men the pleasure they deserve. I’m in control when my mouth tongue and throat are working their magnificent cocks. Tasting the pre-cum and anticipating the impending explosion of precious black cum. I’m wet just writing about it. View attachment 4693322
My white dick got hard reading this. It's so sexually arousing to read posts of beautiful white girls like you worshipping black men and their BBC. It's now got to the point that I get aroused by seeing pics of BBC too.

Mind sharing why you like a dick in your mouth? What is it about getting the length of a cock (particularly black cock) in and down your throat?

I for one love holding the back of a woman's hair yoyoing it back and forth right along the length of me - feeling that power and getting her submission while she's on her knees.

What do you like about it?
For me it’s not about how it feels for me. It’s about how it feels for the guy. I love when he throbs in my mouth and moans in pleasure as I suck his cock and get him rock hard, diving him wild!

For me it’s not about how it feels for me. It’s about how it feels for the guy. I love when he throbs in my mouth and moans in pleasure as I suck his cock and get him rock hard, diving him wild!
Exactly ! And we luv when u fucking deep throat it n I push it deep down your throat 😈 gagging n drooling on him 🍆😈

Back