Ladies who among you fucks only with black men?

BLACK ONLY here. I appreciate talking with white men, but don't like those tiny white worms.
Black men are real men.
As we know many black men also have small willies so it’s more about colour and size than anything else.
However after becoming bored with the lack of imagination or inability to string together a coherent sentence from men within a 20-30 mile radius on our preferred swing site we are meeting, on Saturday night, a VWE white guy who fits the bill nicely.
This will be our first meet with a non-black guy in over 5 years.

As we know many black men also have small willies so it’s more about colour and size than anything else.
However after becoming bored with the lack of imagination or inability to string together a coherent sentence from men within a 20-30 mile radius on our preferred swing site we are meeting, on Saturday night, a VWE white guy who fits the bill nicely.
This will be our first meet with a non-black guy in over 5 years.

You must live in a ghetto ass area if you are attracting that kind of vibe.

Unfortunately for my husband, and it would be cruel to say fortunately for me, however, through no fault of his own he is impotent due to medical reasons and has been for years. This leaves me with the clear choice of being Black Only which I have no regrets. After all, why settle for anything less then the Best.

Back