Ladies who among you fucks only with black men?

Little over a year black only, besides at times with my husband
Me too,but I’ve been fucking bbc now for about 6 yrs or so. My pussy just seems to be made for bbc, and stretches to accommodate their 9”. I have a lovely black lover whose blessed with a delicious 9” bbc - sex with him is erotic and hot,and soo pleasurable and satisfying.
It’s turned me into a devoted QoS and I wonder why I never tried black all those years ago when I was much younger ! Still i’m loving sex now and can’t get enough bbc - their stamina and ability to ejaculate copious big loads of cum is exquisite ! Why wouldn’t any woman desire sex with these beautiful black gentlemen - they’re the epitome of powerful manhood !
As a sensual woman who loves sex and adores cock,a bbc is just a sexual “match made in heaven”,I can only recommend bbc sex to any woman who is thinking about it but is apprehensive to try it.
As they say,once you try black,you’ll never go back - I thought that was only folklore and didn’t believe it,but it’s actually true ! I’m a convert,and now only fuck a hard throbbing cut 9” big black cock - bbc sex is now our lifestyle,and my black lover is just the most beautiful lover any woman can imagine.
I can highly recommend bbc sex. My hubby understands supports and encourages me to enjoy all the bbc my hungry smooth tight little pussy needs and desires,which is fabulous ! All 3 of us are very happy with our sex life,in private as well as in public,in and out of the bedroom ! Lol xxx

For almost 30yrs
Well you’re doing much better than me ! I wish I had’ve discovered bbc all those years ago,just like you obviously did,but unfortunately I either wasn’t aware or it or didn’t do anything about it - it’s been my loss !
By your profile name,it seems you’re in Oz too ? If so,that’s fabulous ! If you’re in Melbourne or ever get to Melbourne,we’d love to get together with you - it’s lovely that we share bbc in common ! We could well share more in common too,and would love to engage with you and share our common interests ! That’d be lovely !
Please keep in touch - we’d love to hear from you !
Take care,Anne & Neil xxx

As we know many black men also have small willies so it’s more about colour and size than anything else.
However after becoming bored with the lack of imagination or inability to string together a coherent sentence from men within a 20-30 mile radius on our preferred swing site we are meeting, on Saturday night, a VWE white guy who fits the bill nicely.
This will be our first meet with a non-black guy in over 5 years.
How did it go?

Back