Ladies what is your ideal cock size?

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
From
Austria
@shackles69: Really? First day internet access ever? :)

This question has been answered about a billion times already and there is not one single adult forum in the whole world without this same topic.

*shakinghead* Why people keep asking the wrong questions over and over again, when it really should be

"What is your ideal dick color?" ;)

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
From
Austria
Men come in all shapes and sizes, so do their dicks; but same is true for women and their vaginas.

Personally, i prefer a match where the dick is "short" enough to enter her vagina full length in a way that the "couple"`s pubes are able to touch at point of deepest penetration. Depending on the woman this usually means a length somewhere between 7 1/2 and 11 inches (19 .. 28 cm).

But girth is important too, some say it is even more important. The difference is that the ability to take on girth as opposed to length can be trained. So, depending on the individual vagina, there is a natural limit to length, whereas for girth the motto seems to be "The bigger the better." jm2ct`s.

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I have not an ideal size. I prefer fat cocks rather than large. If the guy has a cock over 15 centimeters long and quite fat, for me is ok.
In all my life I've had sex with 8 guys and none of them had small cocks. 6 of them were brown, one was black and my husband is caucasian (despite it he has a wonderful fat cock with 17 centimeters long).

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I would like to say that size is important but there are some more things as important as size.
One of the last times we were visited by our black friend, my husband and me had been fucking in doggy for several minutes before our friend came at home.
None of us were able to get orgasms. I don't know why but my husband rarely obtained a good friction fucking me in doggy. And it's not a matter of size because his dick is one centimeter longer than our black friend's dick.