Ladies tell us about your IR journey

Who encouraged you to have sex with a black man? Were you married at that time? Did you enjoy it more than you thought you would? How did you meet your first black man? How long after your first time did you have sex with 2 or more black men a the same time?
hubby!!..in bed always asked me would i do it..said no way..not happening..then black toys..medium then really big..life like ones...then one that shot fake cum....have to say loved dark penis against my white skin and pink vagina..then seeing how bigger and fatter hubby cock got when we watched amatuer wives doing hot bbc!....said umm...i may need to reconsider..then our first xxxtheater...then first swinger party..very selective....my terms or good bye...i keep watching our homemade videos.....i am amazed how well i take it!!!!bbc panty1.png

Hubs tried for years to make it happen but I was just never into it. I always have found black men very sexy just never thought I’d give in to the fantasy. We would use toys and dirty talk but never actually did it. That all changed last June, we found this site with intentions of trying this. Had my first in September! I was 31 years old. I’m glad I decided to try and I see how it’s soooo addictive! The intensity 😈😈

We had been going to swinger clubs and parties. At one off premise club, I met a young black man ,We talked and there was some touching but nothing else. On the way home, my husband asked me how I felt about the evening. I grew in a small southern town so he knew this was a real taboo for me. I told him he was nice and a real gentleman, He said it looked like a little more than that. I admitted I got turned on by his gentle teasing of my breasts and when I danced with him, I could feel that his erection was huge.

A few days past. The coming weekend was my birthday. My husband made reservations at a very nice hotel. We went to dinner at my favorite pace. After dinner, we went into the lounge at the bar next door to listen to some music. My husband said he needed to go to the mens room. A couple of minutes after he left the young black man I had met at the party slid into the booth besides me. My husband was gone a long time. By the time he finally got back, the young man had his hand rubbing my pussy on the outside of my panties, the other hand rubbing my breast and kissing me. I panicked when my husband returned. He just laughed and said this was my birthday present.

We went to our room. The young man and I continued making out. When I finally saw him nude I was in shock. I thought I had seen some large cocks but nothing like this one. It had to be 10 inches and as thick as a big red bull can. I was afraud it wouldn't fit. He was gentle and took his time. It turned out to be a night of the best sex I had ever had. I had more of the most intensense orgasms than I had ever had.

We had been going to swinger clubs and parties. At one off premise club, I met a young black man ,We talked and there was some touching but nothing else. On the way home, my husband asked me how I felt about the evening. I grew in a small southern town so he knew this was a real taboo for me. I told him he was nice and a real gentleman, He said it looked like a little more than that. I admitted I got turned on by his gentle teasing of my breasts and when I danced with him, I could feel that his erection was huge.

A few days past. The coming weekend was my birthday. My husband made reservations at a very nice hotel. We went to dinner at my favorite pace. After dinner, we went into the lounge at the bar next door to listen to some music. My husband said he needed to go to the mens room. A couple of minutes after he left the young black man I had met at the party slid into the booth besides me. My husband was gone a long time. By the time he finally got back, the young man had his hand rubbing my pussy on the outside of my panties, the other hand rubbing my breast and kissing me. I panicked when my husband returned. He just laughed and said this was my birthday present.

We went to our room. The young man and I continued making out. When I finally saw him nude I was in shock. I thought I had seen some large cocks but nothing like this one. It had to be 10 inches and as thick as a big red bull can. I was afraud it wouldn't fit. He was gentle and took his time. It turned out to be a night of the best sex I had ever had. I had more of the most intensense orgasms than I had ever had.
very hot...was it a one-and-done? or was there more?

hubby!!..in bed always asked me would i do it..said no way..not happening..then black toys..medium then really big..life like ones...then one that shot fake cum....have to say loved dark penis against my white skin and pink vagina..then seeing how bigger and fatter hubby cock got when we watched amatuer wives doing hot bbc!....said umm...i may need to reconsider..then our first xxxtheater...then first swinger party..very selective....my terms or good bye...i keep watching our homemade videos.....i am amazed how well i take it!!!!View attachment 3425009
I need a pair of those panties

Totally accidental..we had agreed to wife sharing and we put up a profile and my first date happened to be black guy who became a regular visitor to our house. I eventually went to his house for weekend encounters and he introduced me to other black guys.

Totally accidental..we had agreed to wife sharing and we put up a profile and my first date happened to be black guy who became a regular visitor to our house. I eventually went to his house for weekend encounters and he introduced me to other black guys.
We got into this the same way.

Well my hubby and me never had a traditional relationship with either dating or marriage. We never claimed to be exclusive. The first real experience we had as a couple was going out to a bar with a bunch of friends and then going back to his place for a threesome with a black friend of mine. Later on we got an apartment together and it was very sexual. Had a huge New Years party and a black friend was making a lot of passes at me and he told me to take him in the other room already to which I did. Then one of my female friends got interest in him and we had another threesome and then I let them enjoy themselves alone as well. From then on it was pretty much sexual openness even though we got married and moved on as a couple.

I rented two black bulls in Vegas for my wife's birthday.

Back