Ladies tell me your favorite scenarios and fantasies🍆🍑

My favourite fantasy would be to watch my snooty neighbour being fucked. By a very well endowed black and hearing her scream for him to fuck her harder

My favourite fantasy would be to watch my snooty neighbour being fucked. By a very well endowed black and hearing her scream for him to fuck her harder
Two of my very close friends are aware of my lifestyle but not the extent of what that entails. They are both very supportive and one is more than a little curious. We have a “friend” that is very judgmental. I would be a huge pleasure to see her taken by a couple of very well endowed black men. She is such a prude I don’t think she would realize the pure pleasure they were giving her until it was over.

I have two. The first involves getting lost in the wrong neighborhood and just being ravaged by a stranger. The second is being approached by a guy at a random place, maybe a grocery store or book store, and being seduced by the conversation of an intelligent, well read man. He makes me think, laugh, and we have a fun time just talking. Then letting the anticipation build up until I can't control myself.

Back