Shave. Waxed or Laser down there

• Shave

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • Waxed

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Laser

Votes: 34 37.4%

• Total voters
Ladies when you shave, do you ever nick or cut yourself?

I tried shaving my balls after a hot shower and it was a disaster.
I used a new blade (gillette mach something) and shaving cream.

Now I'm using a trimmer with a #1 clipper but it's not as clean as the razor.

Are women's razors different?
Scrotum skin is entirely different, it's incredibly textured and wrinkled and you need to be very good at pulling it perfectly taut while shaving or you're going to filet yourself every time.

Women's razors are the same as men's, except for being pink and more expensive.

Thanks for the tip @avaadore

I'll shaving again but this time be more diligent

How expensive is the electrolysis hair removal you mentioned in your post?
It varies by provider, they generally charge per hour. The last time I looked around my area the provider I felt most confident in charged $120/hr. The process requires them to go through and burn each individual hair follicle so you can imagine how quickly that adds up.

7efe993c-cce4-4649-8cd8-63015187775a-jpeg.4734234

Attachments

• 7EFE993C-CCE4-4649-8CD8-63015187775A.jpeg
    7EFE993C-CCE4-4649-8CD8-63015187775A.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 410
Definitely laser for us! If not, then shaving. They have affordable lasers you can buy for less than $500 and do it at home. After a few uses, the results are pretty decent. They probably have better models out now, but if you have darker skin, it will not work as well. I didn't mind going to a place and having it done, but having icy air blasted on my lady bits followed by a quick burn, and the cost just wasn't for me. I'd rather do it at home. It still hurts about the same!

Definitely laser for us! If not, then shaving. They have affordable lasers you can buy for less than $500 and do it at home. After a few uses, the results are pretty decent. They probably have better models out now, but if you have darker skin, it will not work as well. I didn't mind going to a place and having it done, but having icy air blasted on my lady bits followed by a quick burn, and the cost just wasn't for me. I'd rather do it at home. It still hurts about the same!

just curious…is that “quick burn” a hair-by-hair burn? or broader patches of skin?

Back