Ladies Lights On or Off with your Bull?

We always have the lights on so my husband can watch as my lovers black cock penetrates my pussy fucking me giving me multi orgasms and then when he’s throbbing black cock and balls releasing his hot seed deep In my pussy

Last edited:
Years back it was low light or in the dark but as my wife became more and more confident and realized she was sexy…..she let the lights come on and hasn’t looked back. I noticed a few of the friends she’s converted where the same way, they wanted the lights off or very dim the first few times I was around to watch but they quickly changed the first time wife talked them into sitting on my face after getting creampied. One of them though loves to have me lay in the bedroom down the hall waiting when the wife isn’t there, in my chastity cage of course, and after each fresh load, she walks down alone to the room, teases me about what a cum slut i am, squats close to my face and teases me, making me beg for the pussy on my face sit one leg up, one knee by my face and pulls me head up to her pussy hard and will just damn near drown me she is so sensitive and squirts so hard when I latch on to her clit and suck it back and forth across my lips and teeth lightly……this of course is after she’s had vaginal opening on my mouth pushing the cum out and having me lap all around and inside her getting the cum.

Every white pussy I’ve had the incredible pleasure to lick after taking black cock and cum, goes nuts when my tongue goes all over their pussies sucking, licking and lapping up the cum then sucking on their clits until they can’t cum anymore.

Years back it was low light or in the dark but as my wife became more and more confident and realized she was sexy…..she let the lights come on and hasn’t looked back. I noticed a few of the friends she’s converted where the same way, they wanted the lights off or very dim the first few times I was around to watch but they quickly changed the first time wife talked them into sitting on my face after getting creampied. One of them though loves to have me lay in the bedroom down the hall waiting when the wife isn’t there, in my chastity cage of course, and after each fresh load, she walks down alone to the room, teases me about what a cum slut i am, squats close to my face and teases me, making me beg for the pussy on my face sit one leg up, one knee by my face and pulls me head up to her pussy hard and will just damn near drown me she is so sensitive and squirts so hard when I latch on to her clit and suck it back and forth across my lips and teeth lightly……this of course is after she’s had vaginal opening on my mouth pushing the cum out and having me lap all around and inside her getting the cum.

Every white pussy I’ve had the incredible pleasure to lick after taking black cock and cum, goes nuts when my tongue goes all over their pussies sucking, licking and lapping up the cum then sucking on their clits until they can’t cum anymore.
Lucky guy

I do count my blessings and take not a second of the luck I’ve had in this lifestyle for granted. never in a million years dreamed I’d be watching a girl I’ve known since middle school and has been a friend of mine and my wife for 40 years, in my house sucking and fucking black cocks with and without my wife. I always wanted to fuck her back in the day but never got the chance, still don’t but watching her and getting to lick her pussy juice off of black cocks and lick her pussy clean are even better! I’ve even kissed her with her having a mouthful of black cum, licked cum off her face, tit’s and ass and she’s watched me with my wife make a toast that my wife milked some cum into my shot right before our eyes and i drank it down. She’s also watched me suck a black cock to completion and watched one guy pull out and explode all over my face with me finishing him off in my mouth. never in ten million years dreamed I’d ever be on my knees sucking a young black cock at my age in front of my wife and this friend but i do it.

yip, living the dream for sure!

I prefer the light on, but not the ceiling light. I will be spending a bit of time on my back and I don't want the glaring light in my eyes. So a few lamps so we can all see.

Back