Ladies, is it Big Black Cock or Black cock period?

For me it is somewhat the man himself, his personality outside the bedroom, his assertiveness behind closed doors, how dark skinned he is.......the darker, the better........and HELL YES........BIG, THICK, BLACK COCK!!! I've had the thick and 8 to 9 inches.........NOW I WANT the REALLY THICK & OVER 9!!! Where are my Chicago burbs Black Men that fit this description?
Exactly ! My black lover is a genuine 9 1/2”. He just feels divine as he slides his throbbing hunk of black meat deep into my craving bbc pussy - I fit him “just like a glove” ! When I use my pussy muscles to massage and milk his bbc,he can’t help but explode a massive and powerful ejaculation,filling me full of his potent black seed ! The sex is simply euphoric - he gets me off every time,as do I for him.
It’s my pleasure,and offers him the intimacy he seeks in the absence of his wife back in Ghana. She is aware of our sexual friendship,as is obviously my hubby,and they’re both fine with allowing us to enjoy one another sexually as much as we both need and as often as we desire ! xxx

Thick..
Not interested, nor impressed by (alleged) 10- 12" etc.
I cannot do 12" anyway, so a 12 is not needed (there IS a limit, ya know)
8-9, and THICK is better.
I can work on getting thickness to fit.

But most important is the "man".

He has to be a respectable gentleman.
Someone who can carry on an intellectual conversation, well mannered etc.
Someone who is fun to be around.

I have to be attracted to "the person" first, and foremost.
Someone that I would be proud and happy to be seen in public with.

I dress and act this way..
"He" should do the same.

Not interested in "thugs" or anyone who acts like a juvenile dipshit all the time, or who cannot put five words together in a sentence.
...Or someone who dresses like a clown in the circus..

This applies to ALL men, not just BBC.
Exactly !

Yes. So true for so many women but there is still something so very intimidating and sexually powerful about a 12 inch thick BBC. Even if it all won't fit in most white pussy. The part that does creates such awesome sexual pleasure.
We have a black friend who’s blessed with a 14” thick black cock . . . yes really ! We’ve seen it ! It is soo impressive,and looks like a 3rd leg between his other 2 legs ! Lol
There’s no way his bbc can fit into my pussy ! I’m able to take 9-10” max,and it stretches me beyond belief ! It makes me feel I’m fucking a pole ! It’s feels great,but it’s really and obviously too big !
He has a real genuine problem finding a woman who can accommodate his size,and is sexually frustrated that he can’t ! I’m trying to help him and relieve his sexual frustration in any way I can,but there’s just no way I can fit his last 4-5” in my tight little pussy,mores the pity !
Has anyone been able to accommodate a huge 14” bbc ? We’d all love to know ! xxx

Bigger the better! But black cock is luxurious, velvety soft skin and rock hard and a big mushroom tip, every black cock load tastes delicious as well.
Yep,all of that ! Thank you,I couldn’t agree more !
That’s why I became a QoS as soon as I experienced the hot erotic unbridled euphoric incredible sensual & sexy bbc sex I’m so lucky to have available ! My black lover tells me I’d be so popular in Africa or the Caribbean,as my I can work my pussy on a bbc soo brilliantly,milking the black guy I’m enjoying sex with so well !
It’s such a pity the Caribbean is soo far away from us - we’d be there in a heartbeat if we lived close by ! Maybe we should retire over there ? Unfortunately that’s highly unlikely ! I guess I’ve just got to enjoy my bbc lover here as much as I can !
It’s just that I’ve love another couple of bbc’s to enjoy at the sane time,but black guys over here in Melbourne Australia are as rare as “hen’s teeth” or “a needle in a haystack”,as they say ! Lol xxx

This is a great question. It’s a tough call for me because I do really enjoy my pussy being stretched and filled but I also love the color contrast of dark skin on my pale milky skin. Big or huge doesn’t matter. I get off on the visuals. That’s the beauty of it all.

Back