Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Wife had 2 BBC guys I set her up with 1 friend she snuck away with at a party and 2 ex boyfriends so 5 that I know about and I think another friend she always hung out with at work that she said she never slept with but they were close and I sure all their drinking nights where she never made it home.

Hi everyone, It has been interesting to read this thread. I understand that quite a few women are curious about having sex with black males, but they haven't tried it out yet.

My wife has only had one black lover. For the past 18 months he has visited us once or twice a week.

Engaging in the interracial cuckold lifestyle has been the best thing that has ever happened to us as a white couple. It has been highly rewarding.

My wife and I are closer to each other than ever before. My wife enjoys that she has a lot of fulfilling interracial sex.

Her lover gives her many orgasms each time he penetrates her with his big penis. My wife moans and squirts strongly.

My wife has become much more content with life and that's something I appreciate very much as I love her very much.

I wish that a lot more white couples would give themselves the gift of a black lover.
It has become part of our identity that we are an interracial cuckold couple.

My wife now even wants a biracial baby by her black lover. She finds biracial children beautiful and irresistible.

I myself am not quite sure if it's the right thing to do. On the one hand I would love to watch her belly growing with a black baby, on the other hand it would be humiliating when my wife delivers our baby and everyone can se that I am a cuckold.

My wife says that I shall just put the shame aside and do what we both want and let her conceive an interracial baby. It's requires careful considerations, but I am very tempted to give into her wishes as we both would love to be parents of an interracial baby.View attachment 639339

we agree 100% with what has been stated, best thing we ever did!! should of done it earlier in life!!

Back