Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Awesome, you still meeting new Bulls?
Medical reasons made my wife drop out of the lifestyle. She misses the many orgasms that Black men gave her. She also regrets missing out on opportunities to be fucked and inseminated (and maybe knocked-up) by Black alpha males like you.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 29
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 29
Medical reasons made my wife drop out of the lifestyle. She misses the many orgasms that Black men gave her. She also regrets missing out on opportunities to be fucked and inseminated (and maybe knocked-up) by Black alpha males like you.
Sorry to hear she's out of the lifestyle, I would have loved fucking her and pump several loads of my seed into her married pussy

Before we were married (1967 to 1972), my wife had sex with approx. 25+ Black men. From the first night of our honeymoon in 1972, to the present, my wife had sex with approx. 100+ Black men. Seven of them knocked her up with their Black babies.
Iam a bit curious in (1967 to 1972) where this black males allowed to interact with white people? How where meetings being prepared? With no Internet, social media and etc?

Back