Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

No, he was my regular Bull for a while, but I ended the relationship due to other issues (I didn't like that my husband had developed gay tendencies towards him).

I am currently not active, as I have a 2-year-old baby who requires care.
Thanks for your reply. Gracias. :) i hope you're doing fine now.

Strange things come to my mind... What was the bigger fear: Your Bull leaving you for your husband? Or vice versa? And who's the baby daddy? TY

Thanks for your reply. Gracias. :) i hope you're doing fine now.

Strange things come to my mind... What was the bigger fear: Your Bull leaving you for your husband? Or vice versa? And who's the baby daddy? TY
Actually I am a very jealous person and I do not allow my husband to touch another person, much less to suck cock. It’s not so much out of fear that he will leave, but in a sentimental relationship I demand to be the center of attention 100%. I also don't like my Bull to have other women, but in that case I admit it because the relationship is more strictly sexual.

The baby of course belongs to my husband...

Was the “lucky 13” a good choice.. and how many of the other 12 were you with more than. I’ve always thought that the number of guys wasn’t as important as the number of times I’ve been with a black guy or more.. To explain in better terms, for me. it was only one black guy but the number of times we fucked was hundreds of times before I was ever with my second black huy. So again, I think that’s.more important than how many different black guys I’ve been with.. and every black guy I e been with has been more than once.. and most, many times..
Beautiful Janice, all white girls should be more like you.

Back