Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

In all of these "accounts" I think there was only one mention that she wouldn't do a particular BBC again. I wonder what the "satisfaction" rating is for black guys over-all? Especially with the women who claim over 50 BBCs, there must be quite a few who "didn't measure up", one way or another. Hell, Babe Ruth struck out more than he hit home runs!

In all of these "accounts" I think there was only one mention that she wouldn't do a particular BBC again. I wonder what the "satisfaction" rating is for black guys over-all? Especially with the women who claim over 50 BBCs, there must be quite a few who "didn't measure up", one way or another. Hell, Babe Ruth struck out more than he hit home runs!

I guess I am 5 for 5!

yes your quite right there!!
after fucking 51 different black guys they are a few i would fuck again (and have) and some very just average
some were good, some were great and some were fab!!
but still i only want black

Back