Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Well, I have been quite active in the IR lifestyle for 25 years. During all those years, I've been to a few house parties, a few hotel takeovers, and a couple of gangbangs. In addition to that, I've also been quite active in finding partners (ideally for long-term connections, but not always). Then there were the younger years of going out to dance clubs to meet black men. So, if I consider that fact that I've been in the lifestyle for such a long time (it's roughly 300 months, give or take, if you think about that) I think that the numbers add up to about what you would expect for a hotwife who adores interracial sex.
definitely a keeper for a wife

As of 11/11/2019 it's now 32. Happy and very very proud.:blackheart::blackheart::blackheart::qos::qos::qos:

You are catching up with me Jenny.. But with you, you are already way ahead of me when I was your age. In fact, I was age 24 when I started and now you are at 32 black guys and only 23y/o..? At this rate, you will more than double my number by the time you are 49y/o like me.... I’m happy for you Jen. Btw, we need to catch up with each other sometime soon.. PM me please..

Back