Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

4, And one of them may make my repeat list when I go back to Dominican Republic in a week, assuming he plays his cards right and timing works out. 2 would definitely not be welcome back in my bed, and the fourth one is a maybe.

4, And one of them may make my repeat list when I go back to Dominican Republic in a week, assuming he plays his cards right and timing works out. 2 would definitely not be welcome back in my bed, and the fourth one is a maybe.

So what did the two do to lose the return privledges?

April though I will be traveling to my condo to recuperate after a week in California for work and four days in Vegas for fun so I may be a little worn out. I am in Florida 4-5 times a year. I will be down in May for my birthday and in June with the fam.

April though I will be traveling to my condo to recuperate after a week in California for work and four days in Vegas for fun so I may be a little worn out. I am in Florida 4-5 times a year. I will be down in May for my birthday and in June with the fam.
With your family. So even if you where here I doubt we could hook up then right? Id love to see California and Vegas.

Back