Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

As of last Friday, it's 25. Happy and proud to serve.:blackheart::blackheart::blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:

You’re catching up with me Jenny, but you’re still ahead of me when I was your age. I know the question here is in reference to how many DIFFERENT black men you’ve been with but since almost every black guy I’ve been with, has been with me multiple times, my numbers would be very high..

I just had sex with my 20th black man this week after it being quite a while since I had been with a black man. He was a client, but that still counts lol. 17 of the men were as a hotwife and 3 of the men have been clients of mine.
Well now I have had sex with 21 black men. This past weekend I had sex with a very tall, very attractive black man that I had met at the gym a while back and it was our third date when it happened.

My slut wife started submitting to BBC, at my suggestion, about 3 years ago. Since then, she has been fucked by 11 different men with BBCs; several of these men have fucked her several times. The photo below shows her being fucked by her seventh BBC. To see her with each of these 11 BBC men, go the series of photos that were posted in my media on March 12, 2019, at: https://www.blacktowhite.net/ media/users/steve1000.27762

My Slut and BBC.jpg

Last edited:
How Many Black Men have you had sex with in your lifetime? I'm really curious.

I don't kiss and tell but enough to know that I like and want more, lots more. Prefer a regular lover that I trust more than multiple lovers. Sometimes to feed your needs, you need more than one lover as they are sometimes too far and too few between visits. Took a long break and I'm back looking. Still looking. ..

Well over 100 in less than 5 years, but don't be too judgey. Going to events like Splash Mocha, swinger resorts like Caliente, and sex clubs like Trapeze where a wife can have 15-20 BBC in a night or over a weekend means it's easy to have a high number. I know many hotwives like me in this lifestyle that are 100+ after only a couple of years.

Well over 100 in less than 5 years, but don't be too judgey. Going to events like Splash Mocha, swinger resorts like Caliente, and sex clubs like Trapeze where a wife can have 15-20 BBC in a night or over a weekend means it's easy to have a high number. I know many hotwives like me in this lifestyle that are 100+ after only a couple of years.

I am jealous, a lot of fun for you. :threesome:

Back