Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

We had to move to a new town last year for my husband's new job but this year in our new state where we live I have met 2 strange BBC black men and 1 my husband does not know I fuck sometimes and my husband's black boss came over to ask why Eric didn't go into work 1 day and they ended up hanging out and talking and his boss kept checking me out and said hi Amber you look very sexy over there in that tiny nightgown I smiled and he asked Eric how would you like to get a big promotion and he said Eric ur wife wants my black cock and I want her I can tell Eric said I can't do that well a few months later Eric's wife finally got to start sneaking off with my husband's boss geting fucked in my car on the hood on the backseat as we met at lunch and down a back road by my parents pond where 1 day this man came over and ended up staying the night and we woke up and he wanted to get me in the shower and I was bent over in the stand up shower in our master bath when Eric walked in to his boss Charles saying that's my fucking slut Amber damn that was as I heard Eric say what's going on and we got out and we all went to the loving room to talk and Eric's boss talked me into getting on my knees sucking his BBC while Eric watched and I was so fucking horny and felt so slutty as his boss said that's how a woman should suck dick watch her Eric and Eric said damn she's loving it and he said yeah she loves BBC and he said get that ass on daddy Amber so I bounced on Eric's boss and he held my ass and lifted me up and carried me into mine and Eric s bed and said I'm taking my slut in here and he got me in mine and Eric s bedroom locking the bedroom door and pounded me in our bed while Eric was ****** to listen to me cum and scream forhos boss big black dick
I'm in love with black men now anytime anywhere

So proud of my wife, she has become quiet the BBC slut! My lovely bride of over 30 years is going on about a 6 year run of mostly BBC and we tried to add it all up the other night for our own sake but I would venture to guess on the low side, since my wife primarly became a BBC only hotwife 6-7 years ago after fucking mostly white guys the 3 prior years, she's had well over 300 BBC's in her. IMG_2306[52520].PNGIMG_2289[52095].PNGAttachment-18.jpegAttachment-113.jpegEdit 1.jpgIMG_2292[52106].JPGIMG_2296[52135].JPGAttachment-18.jpegAttachment-113.jpegEdit 1.jpgIMG_2292[52106].JPGIMG_2296[52135].JPGIMG_2297[52136].PNGIMG_2300[52138].pngIMG_2304[52142].JPGIMG_2309[52524].pngIMG_2359[52542].PNGIMG_2380[52563].PNG

Back