Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Is that what you're saying? ...All people should be what you want them to be? How about respectfully tolerating others for what they are or choose to be? Would that be so weird of a thought? :rolleyes:
What I meant is that everyone should love everyone. If everyone loved everyone it includes respect for everyone. Love encompasses all that is good.

What I meant is that everyone should love everyone. If everyone loved everyone it includes respect for everyone. Love encompasses all that is good.
You are trying to be too cute. It is practically impossible that eveybody loves everybody else. - A utopic fantasy at best, if we see it more realistically?!

A few years ago a girlfriend and coworker was partying with black men very regularly, sometimes when I invited bbc men I had a lot of easy access to, and some were guys that my friends introduced her to, sometimes I was there, sometimes I wasn’t, but anyway, a few years ago she asked me,”do you think I’ve fucked 100 black men yet?” No bullshit. And after a small surgery she had, was ****** to take a break, and as result of the nature of surgery, fully recovered, pussy is tight as *******. I have big big black cock plans for her to get her reshaped. No bullshit. That’s happening now, currently.

Back