Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

the “lower” numbers can be sexier than the “higher” numbers.

Because it speaks to a woman’s desire and curiosity and experimenting, with her natural hesitation due to marriage, family life, professional life etc
And it may speak to her desire to have it based on a friendship (no, not based on love) that is built through trust, mutual interests, respect, etc. That friendship can in itself, bring a sense of seductive sensuality that a 1-nighter from a club, cannot. "The more you know me, the deeper you'll get, literally and figuratively!"

“And it may speak to her desire to have it based on a friendship (no, not based on love) that is built through trust, mutual interests, respect, etc. That friendship can in itself, bring a sense of seductive sensuality that a 1-nighter from a club, cannot. "The more you know me, the deeper you'll get, literally and figuratively!"

That’s 100% true. On the spectrum of female sexuality, it probably goes from
“never!”…to “hmmm maybe”…to “anybody!” lol.

I don’t doubt the posts from women who have have interracial sex, counting men in
double digits; that’s human sexuality at work/play.

But the lower numbers say to me, that’s a real woman who has indulged in the act,
but with her limitations and her need for something deeper than a random hookup;
and that’s really really sexy to me.

Back