Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

I don't know. There was a group of 6 housemates who I got involved with and sometimes they had parties. They we're black and so were their friends.

that is some progression to think about...
parties --> drinking --> some *******? --> flirting, words, touch --> then the moment???

The two years before that, there were six regularly and I don't really know how many others. I would guess about twenty total.

now I understand your post. wow. Army guys, all Black, their Black friends, and a young white ROTC girl.
a match made in heaven

Lost count after the third gang bang!
I'm with you, when you're doing it counting is the last thing on your mind. One year i did seven bachelor bangs the smallest being eleven guys. That year i also had a monthly party every month where i would often invite over twenty and end up with less. There are always no shows. When we belonged to swinger groups parties were monthly where the number could be three or ten to give a exact total over over twenty six years no idea the best answer. Guys always ask, even when your doing a gang bang or pulling a train.

Alicia has been with 8 total. Her first was while we were separated. Since then there have been 7 different guys. She prefers to have a connection with guys. Two have been one night stands but mostly because there wasn't much chemistry or they were meh in bed haha.

Back