ladies how long does it take you to cum?

With my husband it used to take me more than 15 minutes to cum unless he eats my pussy well then I may cum in about 10 minutes with continuous stimulation of my nipples and clit and asshole.
With black guys who have massive cocks over 8", I tend to cum faster and sometimes it takes me 3 minutes to cum,cream his cock and squirt on him if he keeps thrusting so fast and if he push it all the way deeper. I am multiorgasmic so in one session with BBC I can cum more than 7-10 times of course the few first ones are very strong earthquakes and the rest smaller after shock orgasms.

Depends, if im being eaten out it can seriously take seconds if the guy doesnt know how to pace it and goes straight to my clit in a good way. Same for masturbation. Otherwise it can take some time depending on mood and settings and all that. I might not cum even if I enjoy the sex though. Sometimes I can't "let go". I'm usually able to make myself cum after though, and most guys won't be too hurt about it and appreciate the show!

My first orgasm depends on the amount of foreplay. I am multi orgasmic, so I have a lot of orgasms during sex, either from penetration or playing with my clit. I have had orgasms from sucking a cock and also from having my tits played with.

Serious issue for us. My wife gets powerful orgasms but it takes a long time for her to reach the climax. Generally, 30-40 minutes. But if she's really excited - the orgasm arrives unexpectedly, just out of nowhere. She told me that with some of her lovers she reaches orgasm and then, if they do not stop, 2 or 3 to follow.

Serious issue for us. My wife gets powerful orgasms but it takes a long time for her to reach the climax. Generally, 30-40 minutes. But if she's really excited - the orgasm arrives unexpectedly, just out of nowhere. She told me that with some of her lovers she reaches orgasm and then, if they do not stop, 2 or 3 to follow.
Is this purely through intercourse? Being a a guy who loves oral and uses his hands well I prefer that before sex. Use toys? Than orgasms seem to become easier.

Depends, but usually when a guy cums inside me its an orgasm for me as well
Depends, but usually when a guy cums inside me its an orgasm for me as well
Interesting....when I press my wife for details...I ask her if she came and in what position...she has told me missionary and right when he cums inside her.

I'm guessing it's the full erotic risk that they could be making a baby at that very moment.

Just the thought of it makes me wet but I would say penetration from behind while rubbing my clit firmly. I also am multi orgasmic. But I am a BBC Wannabe at this point.
How has that ass not been tapped by bbc yet ? Boys r slippin.

Reactions: Gin
LOL!:DIt used to take me FOREVER to cum! Not necessarily a bad thing for me, but the guy had to have alot of stamina AND patience! Unless the guy is BIG, it still takes me a while with only vaginal penetration. Clitoral stimulation is a must, but it's ANAL stimulation that makes me soak the sheets fast!:inlove:A finger on my clit, a finger up my ass, and a big cock in my pussy and I'm good! Or you can SLOWLY work your dick up my ass while you play with my clit and I'll be screaming your name in no time!:lips:
God bless America

Interesting....when I press my wife for details...I ask her if she came and in what position...she has told me missionary and right when he cums inside her.

I'm guessing it's the full erotic risk that they could be making a baby at that very moment.
Any close calls? Does she use any BC?

Back